Batman Begins/The Dark Knight linked belt project *NEW DIRECTION AND PICS PAGE 3*

^ Eric, I'm not... I just have a lot of other things going on.

The only thing I can promise is that I will be prepping one for a good friend for an event he's attending in May... so I will show a finished belt sometime around then.

As far as belts go, there are some very nice options being offered out there.

But thank you for remembering this one :cheers

Truly amazing belt! I read this thread form start to where it is now I cant wait to see it all the way done!!!!!

Eh... how did this get dig up? I've not been on the board for awhile. And my buddy just alerted me to this.

I'm sorry... not gonna go into detail but in short - yes.

Will there be a run? No - not in any foreseeable future... for those that may be interested.

Thats a shame man...the WIP pics were amazing.

Much obliged, NuRF.

I won't be posting here anymore so I'm just gonna say...

I've made a handful of good friends because of this project.

I've also made a handful of enemies, for lack of a better word, because of it.

I started this project with Kev a long time ago, and I'm very happy that we're still good buddies apart from it. And there are other good folks that I would love to share it with, in good time. Then there are the ****** bags and pretentious fellas that either think they know it all or that I owe them something from making this. Oh, there are plenty of those, believe me.

Got lots of encouragement and support but just as often I got things like...

"How much?... that's too much... I can make it myself."

"I would like to get one for the measurements to make and sell them myself."

"What's up with this? I want to get it before Halloween."

Etc... etc...

Oh, this is a good one...

"Can you finish this belt before I f#cking die?"

I wish I had saved some of those messages to show and tell. They were delightful. Much more amazing than the WIP pics.

Putting my pride aside, I didn't have dollars and pounds in my eyes when I started this... so the real shame would actually be putting it out there.

Anyways, I've said to much.

Thank you to those that were genuinely interested and supportive of this project. I'll put some pics up at some point. And who knows, I might change my mind and drop a few in the JY in the future.

Well this is very sad news indeed... I was looking forward to the final product. As stated previously, the wip was amazing. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that. I am one of those that would have waited as long as possible and paid nearly any price.

If you ever do start it up again, make sure first that you do it for yourself alone or there's just no way to enjoy it.

Sorry to hear about you guys not offering these up. They looked fantastic from what I saw in the WIP. I'm sure it's hard to do sometimes, but try not to let a few selfish morons and jealous people get you down. Hope it doesn't stop or discourage you from doing projects and sharing your work with everyone. I have an incredible amount of respect for the people who mold, sculpt, cast and build. I hope you guys eventually come back and revisit this project someday.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back