Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

That's not possible because it said it in the book and if you saw the film then you would know somebody else used it.

- - - Updated - - -

https://youtu.be/v7ldSDAQaBw

Do you know how terrible the audio would be if they put a voice modulator on an actor and recorded it on set? Just because it happened in the movie doesn't mean it's real... Superman flew in the movie - that doesn't mean Henry Cavill can fly... :wacko

Do you know how terrible the audio would be if they put a voice modulator on an actor and recorded it on set? Just because it happened in the movie doesn't mean it's real... Superman flew in the movie - that doesn't mean Henry Cavill can fly... :wacko

It's called an voice generator and it said in the book that it was an practical prop. Like I said but nobody is doing is contacting the people in the visual and practical effects and the people who do the props.

It's called an voice generator and it said in the book that it was an practical prop. Like I said but nobody is doing is contacting the people in the visual and practical effects and the people who do the props.

Practical prop just means that it was made physically, not put in after in CGI.

McClaine's Beretta is a physical prop in die hard, but it is not a real working gun.

McClaine's Beretta is a physical prop in die hard, but it is not a real working gun.

And Robocops armor isnt actually bulletproof. Cmon man, why would you think thats a real thing, and not something that was done in post production?? :unsure

Is this the kid that was going to make the advcned action suit for ironman?

Seriously sindel... How old are you?

Normally I would never ask this question... But at this point I think it needs to be asked.

You may need an adult to help you post here.

I'm going to try to make this very straight forward for you....

Even IF they had a practical working voice modulator.. They wouldn't use that in their final mix.

Period.

That's not how movies are made.

I work with professional audio equipment. My protools HD rig can make you sound like batman, Mariah Carey, whatever you want. I can change what range you sing or talk in... I can change the notes that you sang AFTER they've already been recorded....

In NO way would they create this type of voice changer and use it in the final mix.

And the fact that you are insisting that other members harrass the prop dept....

1. You are acting like a child whether you are one or not.

2. People who've worked on the film have probably read your posts and won't respond simply because it's too damn funny to put a stop to.

3. You know that James Earl Jones never wore the Vader costume..... Right?

:lol Look at what this thread has devolved into!!!

Seems to be some semantics issues here, but typically practical does mean working Not just "non cgi". It's a term that predates cg.

Example: that just looks like a light fixture, but we light the scene with fresnels = non practical.

That lamp has to actually be turned on and give off its own light = practical.

I work with professional audio equipment. My protools HD rig can make you sound like batman, Mariah Carey, whatever you want. I can change what range you sing or talk in... I can change the notes that you sang AFTER they've already been recorded....

In NO way would they create this type of voice changer and use it in the final mix.

Can you put your "pro" tool into a cowl for practical effects?

Stop. Please.

As I said nearly TWO PAGES AGO - practical. So it physically exists, we know that from the set videos and props. DOESN'T MEAN FUNCTIONAL. Ben Affleck SPECIFICALLY TELLS YOU THAT HE DID NOT USE A VOICE CHANGER while filming.

Please, please understand and accept it. :facepalm

Just because somebody said it once doesn't make it true especially since this was recorded before the movie came out and the only way I'm going to believe it is for somebody to get into contact with the physical and visual effects and people who did all the props in the film/movie.

- - - Updated - - -

Last time I checked human voices and languages are not CGI.

- - - Updated - - -

:facepalm

Yes, the Tech Cowl was a practical prop. That does not mean it was a FUNCTIONAL prop.

NO, it didn't work. And NO it wasn't under the cowl. The cowl in the film was a skin tight rubber cowl.. The tech cowl wouldn't have even fit on Ben..especially not under the cowl.

Actually the cowl's not rubber.

- - - Updated - - -

Some of the guns are real aka firing blank bullets.

Stop. Please.

As I said nearly TWO PAGES AGO - practical. So it physically exists, we know that from the set videos and props. DOESN'T MEAN FUNCTIONAL. Ben Affleck SPECIFICALLY TELLS YOU THAT HE DID NOT USE A VOICE CHANGER while filming.

Please, please understand and accept it. :facepalm

It's either fuctional and practical or neither one you cant have one without the other.

Last edited:
It's either fuctional and practical or neither one you cant have one without the other.
The Back to the Future 2 self lacing shoe was a practical prop. During filming in 1989 the crew used techniques to make it appear as auto lacing, but it wasn't really an functional auto lacing shoes in the real world until last year.

It's entirely possible to have one without the other. Now let's move on people.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back