Batwoman Costume and Lifecasting Liana K. Video up on my Site...

DAVIDYR1

Official Licensee
I want to thank Jonathan/Devil in the Pale Moonlight who not only was my trusty sidekick for the body mold, but also edited this quick 8-ish minute clip for us to see.
While the body and head mold ended up taking most of the day, what ultimately made it to the show was a short 6 or so minute clip showing quick glimpses of the body mold...but mostly focussed on Liana getting all lubed up.:) This part is untouched, while the rest of the show was condensed to fit together with the lifecasting video onto YouTubes 10min video limit.

Follow the link below and you'll see a video window on the top right side of the page. As usual a big thanks to joker89 for the webwork. :)

Please be advised that the language and some of the visuals are for adult viewers only.

Batwoman Page Video Link

Liana and Ed were constantly making wise cracks, hilarious jokes and burning Jonathan and I all day long...it really was a fun day...exhausting for everyone...but fun none the less. :)

Enjoy!

David

Hey david,

absolutly great video and great work. BTW if you would find a minute it would be absolutly nice if you could contact me about that Bodysuit replica thing.

Greetings Guido

David that was great...very, VERY helpful stuff...what did you make the final bodycast positive out of..it looks like some kind of rigid foam or fiberglass....thanks for sharing !(y)thumbsup

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back