Best method of pre ordering Sideshows Man with no name premium format figure in the UK

Keith

Sr Member
Hi, I'm looking for a bit of advice. My son wants to pre order the Sideshow 1/4 Clint Eastwood The Man with no name premium format figure which isn't due to be released until somewhere around April 2024.
Can anyone offer any advice on the safest way to do this?
I once lost money after pre ordering a Sideshow figure, as the store I bought it from declared themselves bankrupt. I had paid by PayPal and the 90 cover period had passed.

There are some good deals for this figure on eBay, but how does it work if my son didn't receive the figure quite possibly a year after paying for it? It states in the eBay listing that the item will be received in a matter of days.
I'm just not sure what the best way to go about it is. It would feel safer to order direct from sideshow, but with being in the UK, I would imagine with that would come a huge customs charge and huge shipping charge.

Any advice, or possibly recommend UK dealers would be much appreciated.

Order from Big Bad Toy Store. They're reputable and offer international shipping.

Edit: Sorry. I just noticed you want to avoid customs.

Would this store work for you?

Or you're trying to find a cheaper option? That might be tough.

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply.
I will look into that dealer. That's quite a good price too.
Definitely not pre ordering on eBay after reading through the eBay policies. Any pre order on eBay has to be completed within 30 days.
I think I've used collectibles direct in the past actually, possibly for my sideshow ED-209.
Thanks.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back