Black Series Helmets - whats next after Boba Fett

I know a previous post said these are black series helmets but are we sure?

Disney Parks now has their own version of the First Order Stormtroopers that also has an unseemly gap/separate piece around the back ears that isn't seen on their black series counterparts. I wonder if this is a Disney helmet that's also different from Hasbro's...

I know a previous post said these are black series helmets but are we sure?

Disney Parks now has their own version of the First Order Stormtroopers that also has an unseemly gap/separate piece around the back ears that isn't seen on their black series counterparts. I wonder if this is a Disney helmet that's also different from Hasbro's...
I think you make an excellent point. It could be a an original Disney product.

Pictures when it arrives!

Still haven't been able to pull the trigger on a BLÅLIDEN. As much more as they are, I'm not thrilled about the Moducase Mono's price, but the 22lb weight per shelf and more space means everything but Vader would fit with room to spare, and 1:1 Grogu might fit, too. It also has a light that runs up both front sides and is acrylic instead of glass, so no shatter worries. Man, I'm torn...

Still haven't been able to pull the trigger on a BLÅLIDEN. As much more as they are, I'm not thrilled about the Moducase Mono's price, but the 22lb weight per shelf and more space means everything but Vader would fit with room to spare, and 1:1 Grogu might fit, too. It also has a light that runs up both front sides and is acrylic instead of glass, so no shatter worries. Man, I'm torn...
This is the one you’re talking about? This is the one that replaces our favorite detolft

I’m heading up there this weekend to try and grab 2 more detolf’s but they don’t have them listed on their site.. and this new “replacement” is out of stock..

Amazon looks like they carry something close.. but I’m curious how the glass would survive the travel..

Scratch that… they want 99 bucks to deliver it..

This is the one you’re talking about? This is the one that replaces our favorite detolft

I’m heading up there this weekend to try and grab 2 more detolf’s but they don’t have them listed on their site.. and this new “replacement” is out of stock..

Amazon looks like they carry something close.. but I’m curious how the glass would survive the travel..

Scratch that… they want 99 bucks to deliver it..

Yeah, those are what I've been considering, at least after someone posted a pic of their Black Series Boba inside with the door closed. So I know he'll fit, and if he'll fit the Luke X-wing, Mando, and Stormtroopers should all fit. No way Kylo won't. Vader is just his own beast. He won't fit in anything shy of a Besta. But this Moducase Mono, looks like everything south of Vader will fit with ease, and the Sideshow Grogu should, too, so pairing him with my Mando might be possible with that.

So Jazwares is doing helmets now??

azwares-Star-Wars-Darth-Revan-Adult-Helmet?$pdp2x$.jpg

Last edited:
That just seems like Hasbro Black Series territory right now, it’s odd for another company to be doing something similar. Particularly when it’s on the same price point and not a cheap Halloween costume or high end replica

That just seems like Hasbro Black Series territory right now, it’s odd for another company to be doing something similar. Particularly when it’s on the same price point and not a cheap Halloween costume or high end replica
Completely agree buddy

Hoping that its just a "secondary" license and not a gradual switchover since jazwares stuff doesn't seem to get stocked by my usual european retailers and if its gamestop only its a PITA to even order. site often does not cooperate :(

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back