Black Series Helmets - whats next after Boba Fett

I was in the Best Buy outlet in Bowie, MD yesterday and they had a pile (9) of Boba Fett ESB helmets and the shelf front tag said $37.98. Don't run out there just yet. I have one but was going to get one for a friend, so I double checked the price.Turns out it was for some TMNT product. The actual price is $128. Not much of a deal, but if you still want one, they have them. An employee told me "We are an outlet, but not everything is discounted." Typical!

7E3E4A71-720E-4270-977A-C0E1191B9C25.png

The 187th Legion Clone helmet has a $25% off offer. You will have to get something else to bring the order over the $100 limit but if you’ve been wanting something else now is a good opportunity to order. This offer is available on other products but doesn’t seem it is on the BS helmets unfortunately. I tried with Sabine and it was “not eligible.”

The Armorer just announced.

Spring 2025

IMG_2350.png
IMG_2351.png
IMG_2353.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s really unfortunate they keep having these scaling issues. Bo was gigantic as well. That’s not to say that with some new texture and a proper paint up this couldn’t still look nice displayed on its own. However, these larger BS helmets just don’t look good next to correctly scaled helmets in my opinion. Pass for me.

If they are so dead set on making big helmets… AT-AT pilot helmet please.

Bo was huge. But the Sabine seems just right… I sure was hoping they fixed the scaling with the armorer..

It only looks over-sized on her, because she's not wearing any of her armor from the show, which widened her shoulders and made her look bigger than she actually is

That’s what I think too.

Also when it comes to any of these helmets worn by females who may have smaller heads and maybe they have made the helmets scaled to that actress’s head and frame. I would have to think there might be some mods in the scale so it could fit a wider range of men and women that require the ability to have it fit larger sizes. I bought one of those GI Joe snake eyes helmets a few years back and had to return it. That thing was never going to fit my standard large size head. What’s weird is that I wasn’t even planning to wear it for any reason other than the novelty of it. But just knowing it would fit, I didn’t want it.

Last edited:
There was an interesting thing said during today’s reveals. They mentioned they had the Black Series Stranger helmet at Comic-Con and was going to show it off. However the real helmet was there so they were able to get a lot of photographs of the real helmet so they said they are making tweaks to make it more accurate.
I heard that as well, which made me happy to know it hadn't been shelved. His character is pretty much the only thing I really enjoyed that I thought had any legs to go further than the show, but after all the back& forth, I was worried they would scrap it.

I heard that as well, which made me happy to know it hadn't been shelved. His character is pretty much the only thing I really enjoyed that I thought had any legs to go further than the show, but after all the back& forth, I was worried they would scrap it.

They wouldn’t scrap something they already took preorders on. Also, just because there is no second season, does not mean there isn’t collectors out there that looking for such items. In fact, they announced the released another Acolyte TVC figure. Also, they still release and have released figures of characters that no longer exist in the current canon.

The thing that I found interesting in the statement was that they are still early enough in the process and willing to make improvements to the product.

Hopefully that means they can fix the eye slit a bit, though that may have been a change for safety and visibility. Its o strange that they only get access at events like SDCC, youd think they would have gotten those assets internally by then. This isnt the first time i've heard of something like that happening with a product they are developing.

Hopefully that means they can fix the eye slit a bit, though that may have been a change for safety and visibility. Its o strange that they only get access at events like SDCC, youd think they would have gotten those assets internally by then. This isnt the first time i've heard of something like that happening with a product they are developing.
I had kinda assumed the people making officially licensed replicas would just get sent the 3d model/cast/specs from disney... weird that thats not the standard

Back