Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - K's blaster....in Metal

Ha! I knew that would be your response. Of course they have a right to troll as long as they don't break community rules. However, at least one if not two of the major trollers here have had their refund a long time ago- yet continue to harass Brandonmack. I haven't seen you tell them to quit it.

Stussy- I am trying to get your money back. I believe Brandon should refund everyone of course. If you can search this entire thread for my posts, I have made not one, but two, detailed plans to make everyone whole, including you. I am on the side of people who deserve refunds - including you- I just don't think the harassment is going to motivate him to cough up the refunds.

Ha! I knew that would be your response. Of course they have a right to troll as long as they don't break community rules. However, at least one if not two of the major trollers here have had their refund a long time ago- yet continue to harass Brandonmack. I haven't seen you tell them to quit it.
At least one of them is sticking up for the people who are still waiting for their money back. You have been giving the impression that you are sticking up for the one who has their money.

Stussy- I am trying to get your money back. I believe Brandon should refund everyone of course. If you can search this entire thread for my posts, I have made not one, but two, detailed plans to make everyone whole, including you. I am on the side of people who deserve refunds - including you- I just don't think the harassment is going to motivate him to cough up the refunds.
You are trying to get my money back. So am i,and have been for some time now. You believe Brandon should refund everybody. Wow,common ground,on this we agree. You have made not one but two detailed plans to make everybody whole including me! Has he used your plans? I also offered him a plan. I said i would take a small monthly repayment to get my refund. Did he even acknowledge it? No! My beef isn't with you Ventuguy so i will leave this here.I don't want to fallout with you. I sort of understand what you say in your last post. I still think Brandon has made little to effort no to refund people something he said he would do.

Last edited:
No worries. Part of the reason I am following this run is I am in the process of preparing my own run! Believe me I am going to be extremely organized with what I do, and one of the things I am doing for sure is not take anyone's money until the product is ready to ship lol. When that time comes, people will see the pics of the stock of the product. I do really feel you will get your refund- one of my ideas was monthly compiling of interest. $600 USD given today does not have the same buying power as it did in 2018. Brandonmack was open to that as well. If he does that and give an interest payment on top of the money for the blaster- that will redeem him and also maybe he will be welcomed back into the forum again and want to stay. That would be the best outcome. I won't be looking through 85 pages of the thread to find those posts- but they are there - perhaps the calculation I put there means that the $600 is now $650 or so.

Merry Christmas!

Stussy- I am trying to get your money back. I believe Brandon should refund everyone of course. If you can search this entire thread for my posts, I have made not one, but two, detailed plans to make everyone whole, including you.
Well, until now, these plan's didn't work out well, did they?
I am on the side of people who deserve refunds - including you- I just don't think the harassment is going to motivate him to cough up the refunds.
And what will, according to you? Let me tell you: Just waiting and not speaking up, will not work. That's for sure...

Anyway, let's see if Brandomack sticks to his promise, and will start refunding in February... But let's not forget that this 6 year old thread is full of promises.

I never said to not speak up of course, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. I've tried to create constructive solutions where everyone is made whole. That doesn't mean everyone is totally happy, it means that everyone is 'equally unhappy', so to speak. However people then are satisfied enough at the resolution and can move on. I am sure Brandon will post his refunds here on the forum when the time comes. Merry Christmas!

Wow! Happy New Year Folks! This thread is still alive! I could really do with a refund but I would much prefer a quality 2049 Blaster. Here's hoping 2024 puts an end to this thing.

You are clearly not a blaster aficionado as I am :O
I can't see your name on the list of people who have paid money towards getting this blaster! After 6 years of nothing, how much longer would you be willing to wait for something that is not coming? I suggest you mind your own business.

el toro you are already on the big list of people still waiting for a refund. If you didn't know refunds are suppose to start at the end of this month Brandon said.
Indeed. Brandomack would start working december 18th. First cheque would go to child support and after that he would start paying people. So I guess that first pay cheque was there somewhere in January, maybe end of that month? And the second one would be at the end of February.

Really curious if he will start refunding people in March. It would be the first time in years he would keep a promise. So let's see how that goes! ;)

-- Edit --

So March is coming... Hopefully the first people will see those refunds coming their way soon now. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back