Limited Run Blade Runner Blaster "Mini" - 3D Printed Kit

I received my kit and it's fantastic! I've been enjoying putting it together so far :D one question though, what's the best way to polish the grips? I tried using brasso but it didn't seem to do anything to the haze of the grips.

I received my kit and it's fantastic! I've been enjoying putting it together so far :D one question though, what's the best way to polish the grips? I tried using brasso but it didn't seem to do anything to the haze of the grips.

Not sure... I've never had anyone ask... I'll check with TheRocketeer

Has anyone asked about getting a shine to the amber grips... I'm knee deep in this project now, and that's one piece I haven't found info on...

If anyone has tips, glad to hear em.

I'm currently sanding away and paint testing what does the best at getting some of these print lines out...will update for others curious (though I'm now trying out the "punished props" way as mentioned earlier)

Has anyone asked about getting a shine to the amber grips... I'm knee deep in this project now, and that's one piece I haven't found info on...

If anyone has tips, glad to hear em.

I'm currently sanding away and paint testing what does the best at getting some of these print lines out...will update for others curious (though I'm now trying out the "punished props" way as mentioned earlier)

I think most use a polish of some sort on the grips, either auto polish or brasso.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back