Limited Run Blade Runner Whiskey Glasses by Magnoli Props

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
These are now available for purchase here: Deckard Whiskey Glass by Magnoli Props

Iksft8fh.jpg

-----ORIGINAL POST BELOW-----

nhkB8yQ.jpg

We're thinking of doing a run of these whiskey glasses, but to get the price reasonable (I'm thinking around $100 for a set of four) we'd have to do at least 30-40 sets, preferably more.

So, who would be interested based on this pricing?

Kind regards,
Indy
Magnoli Props

1gejlyp-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
We already have most of them, but if anyone wants to double check here's what we have so far:

Height: 93mm
Width: 82mm
"Waist" taper width: 64mm
Mitre corner width: 16.5mm
Volume: 37 cL

We're working on a 3d model right now...

I have one if you want to double check measurements. I definitely wouldn't mind a set of four for the price of one real one haha.

Last edited:
We already have most of them, but if anyone wants to double check here's what we have so far:

Height: 93mm
Width: 82mm
"Waist" taper width: 64mm
Mitre corner width: 16.5mm

Being hand blown they have varied a little over the years. The newest run are about 3mm shorter than older versions and their bases are also a little less thick than more vintage ones;

C8933E62-74F5-4A7B-9CE4-F04DF921E3E5.jpeg

I'm checking with the factory, but I believe these will be lead-free crystal. We've never shipped anything quite so fragile, so fingers will be tightly crossed!

As for measurements, if there is an overwhelming preference for a slightly taller glass, let us know. I'm not sure what kind of tolerance there is in measurements... this is all a bit of a learning curve for us too.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back