Limited Run [BRRogers/Verity Cosplay/7 Chambers] "Mom of All Heroes" ORDERING

Still no update on my trade in.
Best thing to do is contact Lewis through the shop chat dialogue to ensure your message gets through as his new shop email has changed for that format.. he (and we) are intent to make sure everyone is accounted for.
www.7csabers.com
Got mine through today. So happy with it. Thanks guys! :)
Looks great! Glad it came in safe and sound.
Congrats! I still haven't even received tracking on mine
Depending on trade in or waiting on crystal chamber? Or a normal order? If it is a non crystal chamber trade in message Lewis through the chat dialogue at 7csabers.com to check in. Otherwise he is still processing orders so I wouldn’t be concerned.
Contact 7chambers on facebook.
Or the chat dialogue at 7csabers.com
I wasn't able to get one of these hilts this go round, but I'm interested in the crystal chamber. Presumably, the hilts will be made again in a batch sometime later. Should I get a chamber now, or will they be available with future hilt runs?
We’re working on batch 4 details: considering some different avenues for production to limit delays and improve reliability of production so yes… you can bet you’ll be able to get this again with the chamber

Received mine yesterday. It is very nice. I am excited to have it. I have a couple questions though.

Is there a diagram that shows what each piece in the box is?

Curious to understand if there are instructions on how build out the FX. I found this tutorial, but I understand additional are pieces needed.

Is there a diagram or instructions that show what each of the brass pieces are for? Only a few are used in the tutorial

I am brand new to sabers and don’t want to screw it up. If therpf is the best place for answers let me know.

Since Brian have opened an interest thread for a replica of the tool that activates the Hero MoM and that this tool will be offered with static hero MoM kit I would like to address the following point:
I remember that for the static hero it was planned to receive one piece part for the hilt not Painted. Since then KR sabers has released his new version of eco hero with a great anodised paint scheme. Very accurate neck antic gold color.
I was wondering if you have changed your mind and that you will offer an anodised solution like the KR Sabers one?
Thanks for your feedback and for what you are doing
Clement

Still haven't received mine. Order page says "fulfilled", has a DHL tracking number that never worked and says all orders have been sent as of Sept 1st 2021.

I contacted them about but still haven't heard back :/

It’s been a while since there was an update here:
For those who don’t get Email updates from the 7CSabers.com website or keep up with Facebook…

7Chambers officially had to cease ties with the UK machinist (remember he had moved into their physical facility to improve visibility and production)
He got a few finely machined batches of MoM completed there including a current partial batch - along with (3) V2 prototypes. After only a few months the machinist de-prioritized working on 7Chambers hilt runs and went back to working on everyday machined parts… meanwhile ”recommending” that 7Chambers increase their prices almost 3fold while expecting their own compensation to increase. That also didn’t work for 7Chambers and we couldn’t see that working for customers.

Now: 7Chambers has since dissolved the joint company, worked to buy back full rights, and moved into the old studio that he leased out just previously.

On an aside: He also unfortunately was forced to move personally; but managed to secure a home location extremely close to the studio.
While that’s happened, through the month of may he’s helping family manage businesses while they’re away internationally so only has 2 days a week to operate 7Chambers.

It’s worth noting; if you’re sending emails to the website there may sometimes be a chance it winds up in spam (it’s happened before) so Facebook is a bit more reliable if you’re trying to get a message out.

Regarding MoM:
As mentioned, the machinist had only completed partial batches of MoM recently: so along with his *other* hilt runs (like his Aniflex) which have been also delayed by recent events- he’s been slower to pack orders.
Also regarding the MoM, he’s opted to try out a new machinist back overseas (china) in order to keep the costs affordable. Adam and I have been eyes-on and providing direct feedback with TXQSabers who are slated to continue producing the MoM and will likely take over machined producrion of the V2… Leia… and our Static MoM Hero.

I will say this- since the very beginning of the MoM hilt run this is the first time a machinist has actually been in true direct contact with us and seems to understand the kind of photo updates we’re looking for during production as well as responding in real time to even my own feedback regarding accuracy tweaks.

I have been suggesting during this transition, some material changes and finishing updates to try and reduce end user finishing to get an accurate product. More on that as we continue.

You guys can actually check in with TXQSabers on Facebook to verify this and see some of their photos.
“Final sample” is something they mentioned but really it is finished sample for Adam and I to inspect and tweak before approving a full run.

Also regarding the MoM, I designed updated Death Star brass cards for the reveal kit which reference from a member’s privately acquired real production brass sections- and will allow us to reduce package size and makes better use of the material for production. (130 out of a sheet vs 90 for our cost) the only difference for you guys is that it includes exactly the parts needed- not extra bits which I haven’t seen in use. I’ll need to update the install guide but it should be just as self explanatory with the reference photos.

And lastly: the helper board Is getting another hardware update including:
-adding silkscreen labels to insure proper wiring.
(Gen 2 style helpers had different pinouts. Although we posted the pinout it did cause confusion and an unfortunate amount of fried boards from installers using the gen1 pinout)

-adding resistors in line with the mofsets to allow installers to wire the reveal “kill switch” to the blade instead of the battery (assumes they created a hilt kill switch in the body chassis).

These are ordered and will be manufactured/ tested with TXQ

Hopefully that covers most questions about where the run is.
TXQ should be getting the machined sample to Adam in the next few days and we’ll be giving them a punch list of feedback.

Unfortunately if you have order specific questions for 7Chambers you may attempt to contact him through the Facebook page if your emails arent getting through. I also do my best to poke Lewis for you guys if I see inquiries come in.

Here’s one screen shot for our chats with TXQ. It’s a small thing, but so far they’re the first machinist to capture this ridge *exactly* as I specified and managed to show me what I was asking for when I asked about it. Now, that feels good imo.
IMG_2078.png

Will TXQ be selling these with their normal distributors at some point, or was this run it, too late to get in now?

IMG_4837.jpeg

This batch of MoM and etc parts are about to be packed and shipped to Lewis.

I’ll quote a post I made on our joint Veracity Labs (Facebook) page:

“Hey gang, Bryan here. Thanks for following this page and asking questions along the way.

While TXQ cranks away packing this batch of MoM there have been other questions:
- updated MoM helper boards
- the V2 run
- Crystal Chambers
— (and orders that include them)

I can’t necessarily provide individualized details at the moment but you’ve all been very patient and deserve an update… which I hope I can generally distill (especially with 7Chambers closed for ordering, waiting for inventory to be produced, and dealing with the “UKMachinist” fiasco)

Helper boards.
There is a third iteration of helper board designed (again by Adam) incorporating feedback from the community and failsafes / robust components to address any remaining lingering issue. It is considered our MoM Helper Board (V3).

We were set to have a large batch complete and ready to ship a few weeks back but (somewhere) in production one of the trace layers wasn’t produced. As a multilayer board design the whole lot had to be scrapped- which was a particular shame as sourcing the components had already taken a great deal of time. In the following weeks (and currently) we’re working to address the manufacturing flaw and re-source components, and ultimately re-make the boards. There *should* be more to share on this soon- as it is turned into the current priority.

V2.
We will see the V2 very soon- (aka our next offering with TXQ) internally we needed to ensure the machining spec was absolutely to our standards and this MoM run was a way to do so. I know the wait for the V2 has been a long one- and many people have already put their trust in us where it counts. That’s why it has to be made right.

Crystal Chambers.
To be direct, many of you placed orders for crystal chambers while the 7chambers shop was being partially (financially) managed by the UK Machinist. These paid orders were accepted and left unproduced. Without going into more specifics, some of our chamber order customers may have already, or will see cancellations of their order in order to return those funds. This is an effort to “free” the funds from the UKMachinist’ allocation… and return it to you, the customer. To clarify- there may be variances in case-by-case basis.

That said, the chambers will be in production again- following this sort of reset. Customers who had existing orders will have first access in deciding to re-order if they so choose.

Thanks for reading.
There are these three elephants in the room and I just wanted to take a moment to mention them while these MoM updates are coming out.

In short, the three items are actively being addressed- and we’re forever grateful for all the patience the community has collectively given. Thanks so much MTFBWY
-Bryan.”

This batch of MoM and etc parts are about to be packed and shipped to Lewis.

Pardon my ignorance, but just who is selling a static MoM lightsaber?
I missed out on the one 2 or so years ago and would like a static w/ the faux circuit board inside, no electronics.

If you could please post a link to either a webpage or a RPF thread, I’d appreciate it.

Still waiting on my Gen 2.

Apparently my order was initially misplaced, but I haven't heard back for several months now.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back