Interest BTTF 3 - Marty McFly's Cowboy Bandana

I'd be 100% interested in this one. Looks great!

Im in!! Put me down \m/
Added both of you.

Okay, we hit 11, so I'll get in touch with my screen printer today or tomorrow to get the ball rolling. I'd still like to hit 25 people so I'm not losing money on this, BUT even if I do, it's a small price to pay to finally have this piece in my own collection.

So everyone, keep letting me know if you're interested.

-Nick

I guess, as soon as you started an actual FS thread with pictures of the actual finished replica, these will be selling like hot cakes. ;)
Don't worry, I'm working on it. I'm just waiting to hear back from my printer. This should be getting off the ground this week.

-Nick

How did you determine where, what size, and how many of the linked rings go in the center of the design?
I've never seen a picture of the original with enough of the center portion shown to make that determination.

Regards,
David M.
aka McFlyDallas

Okay, I'm in. Put me down for one so I have it in case anybody ever makes a quality version of that slick shirt he wears.

Interested! ;)

Okay, I'm in. Put me down for one so I have it in case anybody ever makes a quality version of that slick shirt he wears.

Added.

How did you determine where, what size, and how many of the linked rings go in the center of the design?
I've never seen a picture of the original with enough of the center portion shown to make that determination.

Regards,
David M.
aka McFlyDallas
I gained access to high quality reference of the same bandana in a different color from a contact who had one...after trying and failing to buy one myself. So the number of linked rings, their orientation, and even the total number of dots is 100% accurate! I even matched some of the errors in the bandana that seem to exist on all the ones I've been able to track down.

Update: The printer and I are just going back and forth about optimizing the artwork for burning onto screens. That should all be pinned down by early next week. So I'm hoping to have a proof bandana within a week or two.

-Nick

This one's my first. I plan to make more to try to enhance my skills.
westernmarty.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back