Done / Completed Captain America Shield Brackets/Handles

Valor

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is an interest thread for Captain America Shield Bracket/Handlet sets. Anyone familiar with my previous runs (search the board of you are not) will know the quality of my bracket sets.

This version includes:

Asymmetrical brackets – These brackets will be asymmetrical like the actual movie shield. Dimensions are based on extensive research of online imagery,
More accurate rings and buckles – Previously I had used buckles and rings found online. This run would have the rings and buckles cut out of the same aluminum in a more screen-accurate design.
More accurate clips – This run would feature the asymmetrical design of the four hexagonal clips.
More accurate bracket ends – This run would feature closed ends with a rectangular hole to mimic the screen-used shields.
Some assembly required – This run would include instructions for you to assemble the kit yourself. It's quite easy, I promise.
Same leather and hardware – This run will have the same accurate leather straps and all the screws needed to put it together.

The two large bracket pieces (that you have to bend) will be out of .080 aluminum
All the smaller clips and buckle pieces will be thicker .125 aluminum.

I've attached a CAD drawing showing how the asymmetrical brackets will fit on a 26" shield.

$250 for a set shipped in the US.

I also sell the stars for the front of the shields for $45 each. If you buy both, I will discount them to $280 for the set.

*International orders will cost an additional $20 to cover international shipping.

I need 20 sets to move on this:

1 drakerayne (brackets)
2 drakerayne (brackets)

3 Buck Rawgers (brackets)
4 German (brackets)
5 Rodimus (brackets + star)
6 Sevv (brackets)
7 Duncs (brackets + star)
8 dion1701 (brackets + star)
9 redhulk2x (brackets)
10 zheshow (brackets + star)
11 da wesheb (brackets)
12 freakinkram88 (brackets + star)
13 Strife Delivery (brackets)
14 snyper1972 (brackets)
15 evermore (brackets + star)
16 divinevengeance (brackets)
17 NukemNMayhem (brackets + star)
18 kramstaar (brackets)
19 renman2009 (brackets)
20 Jman83 (brackets)

Attachments

• two-4.jpg
    two-4.jpg
    553.6 KB · Views: 2,767
  • bracketassy.jpg
    bracketassy.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 817
  • two-3.jpg
    two-3.jpg
    542.4 KB · Views: 512
  • two-2.jpg
    two-2.jpg
    562.3 KB · Views: 664
  • two-1.jpg
    two-1.jpg
    547.7 KB · Views: 1,240
Last edited:
With the movie coming out, it would be great to finish your shield with these. Let me know if you're interested.

I'm interested in this if i can get a shield spun. Can I ask about your star please? Is it made out of alluminum plates you a fix on top of the shield?

I am interested. Just bought a blank shield from Florida and i need a star and everything for the back. Its a 10 Diam center circle. Im sure your price has been posted before but Im new to this place and was wondering what you charge. And then how to get you your payment. thank you. I am so excited to get a shield, finally. I will fit you and everyone else up for painting help when the time comes.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back