Done / Completed Captain America Shield Brackets/Handles

I recommend 3M Outdoor Adhesive Tape.

Awesome. I figured you were going to tell me I needed some exotic 2 part epoxy.

Any price break on multiples for these and the stars? Got a small local group of us all throwing around the idea of putting one of these together.

Thanks.

Wow so tape holds? I was interested in what to use too. I havnt received my shield yet but hiw much does a aluminum spun shield weigh?

Totally holds. You line the entire back of the brackets. I swear the metal will give before the tape does. For fun, here's a picture of me testing out the tape for several days. Juuuuust to make sure.

Attachments

• DSC_0220.jpg
    DSC_0220.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
Totally holds. You line the entire back of the brackets. I swear the metal will give before the tape does.
I can second this. I used a small piece of the stuff to attach a 1" threaded pipe end to a hole that was slightly too big to actually thread on a different project and I can't pull them apart.

Valor, do you still recommend the outdoor tape for the star too? My only concern is how thick the tape is.

As discussed, I'm in for a set of the brackets thanks mate.

PayPal sent as a gift for the full amount incl. overseas shipping

Many thanks

MARK

(kramstaar)

Any chance of getting a set of four of the small angled brackets that you bolt to your larger mounting brackets? It would save me a crap ton of work. Or even older style ones would be fine.

I sent a detailed update out to all buyers. We're in the homestretch. Probably ship the week of May 5th.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back