Captain America's Red Skull Revealed

Captain April

Sr Member
Captain-America-Red-Skull_510.jpg
How badass does this look? And which one of you guys are going to reproduce it?
1st-good-and-awesome-look.php

re: Camptain America's Red Skull Revealed

It is really nice, and if I had the money and skills I'd definitely be doing it!

I'm sure it's intentional....the lines of his coat are similar to Cap's costume. I like the look.

I don't buy it. That is just Kevin Bacon with a sunburn.

This was done by a very talented Brit fx artist called Shaun Harrison. well known for work on the harry potter movies and a realy nice guy too.

Its the guy that played Mr Smith in the Matrix films I think.
It looks like him here so plausable that this is definitely legit.

that is cool. thinking about sculpting this myself.

just need to find more pics.

If you do, you're going to find me hanging around your shop dude. Just sayin.

I never in a million years thought they could make a RS costume look this good without CGI. Color me impressed... And excited as hell about the film.

I would love to do this costume, and with my tailoring experience, I do have the skillset to make the jacket. I just don't want to commit to that leatherwork.

I never in a million years thought they could make a RS costume look this good without CGI. Color me impressed... And excited as hell about the film.

No CGI? They certainly used CGI to remove the nose... the only way you would achieve that look practically is with some "specialty" tools...

spear-&-jackson-select-anvil-loppers-661mm-26-.jpg

i don't know.

the nose can be taped down some. i don't know about that much though. but i will find out when i sculpt it.

but the more i look at it , the more i agree about they may have used CGI for the nose,

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back