Captain America's Red Skull Revealed

its hugo weaving under there , looks like theyve done the "voldomort" nose trick to me. thinking of making one of these in silicone and doing a very thin silicone hugo weaving mask to go over it. will mean doing the skull first then applying the mask , doing a further lifecast in the mask and sculpting the hugo weaving likeness over that. could be very very cool.

Looks like the Hugo make-up to me. When I was working in the armoury department I saw his double/stand-in walking around in the full make up and it looked lame by comparison. I think Hugo looks bad-ass. The make-up and costume departments did some beautiful work on this.

its hugo weaving under there , looks like theyve done the "voldomort" nose trick to me.

Hmm, I'm still not convinced its the voldemort trick, if it is then the upper lip must protrude out a lot to have the steep angle on the upper lip. I quess once we see it in action we'll know for sure.

Here is the pic with some shots of Hugo in there-

198757_675821097129_18812244_37615980_2717949_n.jpg

Can anyone confirm it IS Mr. Hugo Weaving under that makeup or another actor? :confused
Maybe they did like in the "Saving Private Ryan" opening scenes, where they had actual amputee stunt men having their limbs blown off. Perhaps they found a stuntman that was missing a nose and used him! :confused

i have started sculpting the red skull mask. now i think they used both cgi for the no upper lip skull then a full set of prosthetics not using cgi for the one in the enter. weekly photo.

i also think he has a set of fake teeth in while wearing the second mask.

I am certain I read in Empire Magazine some months back that The Red Skulls Nose is removed in post production, with CGI.

It was mentioned in an article in which an Empire reporter had the enviable assignment of visiting the set and witnessing Cap fight it out with Red Skull all day long!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back