Unlimited Run ****CFO (JRX) McQuarrie Concept Darth Vader helmet.****

I am very interested in this and have a number of questions that might be better suited for offline, PM or email. The big dilemma I am having is what to use for the preferred paint scheme? Mark, is there an existing queue that you are working through?

For those that have ordered, care to post any pics of this helmet in your collection? Would love to see how people have integrated and/ or displayed next to an OT Vader. Thanks!

I am very interested in this and have a number of questions that might be better suited for offline, PM or email. The big dilemma I am having is what to use for the preferred paint scheme? Mark, is there an existing queue that you are working through?

For those that have ordered, care to post any pics of this helmet in your collection? Would love to see how people have integrated and/ or displayed next to an OT Vader. Thanks!

Based on the drawings my MCQ the helmet was all black, similar to first version of Vader. Vader changed into an alternating scheme because the stage lighting made most of the helmet details disappear. So they did the alternating surface in order to make sure his helmet details popped out.

I've seen somewhere where sskunky; did a paint up like current vader, but also like the drawing where it's all black. They both look great.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi,

As Derek says the drawings are an all black helmet. But I have done a full two tone paint up and it looks great. It's just personal preference really.
I have an all black one ready to ship or I can paint one up for you. The choice is yours!
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1652a9977c000efba7bbe7353fd5621d.jpg

c40c5ca2c1788aa8bf23c49c6505d307.jpg

Thanks for posting Alberto!
These are still Available to order

My pleasure mate,

Your work Has been impeccable on this one as always!:thumbsup

Perfect timing for the arrival of the new McQuarrie Book as well!:cool

Regards,

Alberto

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back