creature from the black lagoon mask LATEX MASKS DONE! HUGE UPDATE WITH TONS OF PICS!

Re: creature from the black lagoon mask LATEX MASKS DONE! HUGE UPDATE WITH TONS OF PI

The masks are great but what turns me away is that they are latex. Have you considered offering them in silicone? Maybe dragon skin products

Last edited:
Re: creature from the black lagoon mask LATEX MASKS DONE! HUGE UPDATE WITH TONS OF PI

The masks are great but what turns me away is that they are latex. Have you considered offering them in silicone? Maybe dragon skin products

I've never had any experience casting in silicone.. Would I be able to use an ultracal mold?

But it is a possibility I suppose.

Thanks for the input!

Last edited:

Nice man... what type of paint you use for these bad boys?

Nice man... what type of paint you use for these bad boys?

Thanks!

I'm using monstermakers latex paint, my own latex paint made by mixing latex and acrylic paint and thinned out, and a final layer of perma wet to give it a glossy finish.

Thanks!

I'm using monstermakers latex paint, my own latex paint made by mixing latex and acrylic paint and thinned out, and a final layer of perma wet to give it a glossy finish.

Thanks bud!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back