Interest Cryocan stands: Soft interest list for laser cut acrylic display stands.

Rylo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Let's call this an interest thread for now:

Alright, this should please a number of you who've been on me to get another run of these ever-so-troublesome cryo stands together. I've spoken to the acrylic guy today who's done an excellent job on the proto. I'm very pleased and will post pics later today. These pieces are made of laser cut and engraved acrylic with bi-level risers and specimen display.

While I'm not accepting orders at this time, I do want to let those who are interested get a hand in the air. This does not guarantee you a place in line. As history has repeatedly demonstrated (whenever I've offered these) I have no way of knowing how many of these I'll actually land; all of my previous orders have been cut short. Simply put, consider this a very small run that will come and go pretty quick. Snooze ya lose. :p

I will start accepting payments when I'm a week or so from my shipping window. For now, please chime in below if you think you'd be down. This will give me a pool to pull from as these come in.

Price will be 70.00 each.

-Rylo

As with the previous stands, the base is shaped like Isla Nublar. You may display the can and rack on whichever tier you choose.

327819-top1-034.jpg

327824-top1-027.jpg

327818-top1-029.jpg

327820-top1-032.jpg

Last edited:
I've been waiting for this since you posted that teaser thread a while ago. I'm in like Flint.

I'd be down for one. Still need to snag a cryo from you when I get a few things paid off. Hopefully you'll have one when the timing is right. Beautiful stand though, perfect for displaying!

Thanks guys. I'll be in touch soon. These are going pretty fast with a number of my regulars who are not RPF members so I'll probably just go down this list (when I have a shipping window) and contact those who have chimed in. I'll doubt I'll even make it to an official 'for sale' thread. I plan to keep a few anyway and couple them with cryos.

Ry

I'm still interested in the can itself, so keep me in mind next time you find yourself with one in hand. I'd totally buy a bundle with the can and stand. :)

I'll begin accepting payments for these in the next couple days. I also plan to put up a couple more cryocans. Keep an eye out.

Thanks, Rylo

- - - Updated - - -

I may just put a couple bundles together. :thumbsup

I'm still interested in the can itself, so keep me in mind next time you find yourself with one in hand. I'd totally buy a bundle with the can and stand. :)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back