Unlimited Run LED Display Panel for sabers and blasters (wall or stand)

roygilsing

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi!

I have launched a new WannaWanga product. This time not a kit or mod part but a cool LED display panel that can be used as wall display or stand for one or two saber hilts or for a DL-44 blaster. They are USB powered and a two meter cable is included. Two color sheets are added to (optionally) change the color.

The design was created back in 2017 for a custom project for my local cinema for an event for The Last Jedi. I always wanted to make it available for everyone and it took many months of development and production. And now they are finally ready.

photo-output.jpeg

Various hooks are included for:
  • Graflex based sabers (one or two)
  • MPP based sabers (one or two)
  • A saber with equal diameter at two hook locations (hooks are 102mm or 4″ apart)
  • DL-44 Blaster
  • Perhaps more!
At request, I can supply a drawing for custom hook designs for 3D printing)

Panel dimensions: 335 x 232 mm (13.19 x 9.13 inch)

Price is $75 plus shipping (and VAT if applicable).

You can buy them in my shop here:

Don't forget to post your display when you buy one and let me know what you think!

Roy

Very, VERY beautiful! It showcases some true talent and appears to be well made.

Unfortunately, it's a hard sell for the designer in me. The stand is so awesome it draws away attention from the saber itself. Especially for the unitiated. "Yeah, cool saber, but look at those lights!"

Any chance you might offer a version that is unlit, but offers only the texture of the lights in a monochrome fashion? Almost as if we're looking at the monochrome 3D model? I could imagine a dark steel version of one of those looking very cool and less like a centerpiece.

1704063053920.png

Hi!

I have launched a new WannaWanga product. This time not a kit or mod part but a cool LED display panel that can be used as wall display or stand for one or two saber hilts or for a DL-44 blaster. They are USB powered and a two meter cable is included. Two color sheets are added to (optionally) change the color.

The design was created back in 2017 for a custom project for my local cinema for an event for The Last Jedi. I always wanted to make it available for everyone and it took many months of development and production. And now they are finally ready.

View attachment 1774327

Various hooks are included for:
  • Graflex based sabers (one or two)
  • MPP based sabers (one or two)
  • A saber with equal diameter at two hook locations (hooks are 102mm or 4″ apart)
  • DL-44 Blaster
  • Perhaps more!
At request, I can supply a drawing for custom hook designs for 3D printing)

Panel dimensions: 335 x 232 mm (13.19 x 9.13 inch)

Price is $75 plus shipping (and VAT if applicable).

You can buy them in my shop here:

Don't forget to post your display when you buy one and let me know what you think!

Roy
About to get the carbon freeze chamber one!

I bought and installed a set of these for my living room shelves. Hooked them up to a HomeKit-enabled power source so I can turn them on/off all at once. I'm constantly impressed with the quality and design thoughtfulness of the small-batch stuff RPFers make, and Roy makes great stuff.

IMG_3449.jpegIMG_3450.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back