Limited Run Crystal Skull 1:1 - LIMITED EDITION - OPEN LIST!!

Screenshot confirming final payment made

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230425-002917_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230425-002917_Chrome.jpg
    520.6 KB · Views: 86
Clutch I paid my deposit in full (as you can see above), but never received any further messages / emails to pay the balance. peter74 any advice, please?
"Unfortunately Peter has relevant personal problems and a lot of work to do himself. This means that I have to go on with the skulls on myself only. I am working very hard and I won't spend my summer holidays this year. However, I am planning to finish all skulls within the end of October. I also want to inform all gentlemen that the skulls are shipped in order of "full received payment" and not in the order of the upper "interesting list".
Thanks for your understanding,
Mike"
Aug 15 2021

I'm sorry that after such a long time there are still people waiting for the skull but as you can read above I have no longer been part of the project since 2021, as I have already replied to others who had contacted me regarding payments, production, delivery time you need to contact AtimeSidkit. I'm only linked to the thread because it's still under my name but for everything else you just have to contact him

I'm not on the list shown in a previous post, because I ordered mine later. But I paid a higher price for a skull that I was told was completed and ready to ship. It's been nearly two years and I never received it.

I'm not on the list shown in a previous post, because I ordered mine later. But I paid a higher price for a skull that I was told was completed and ready to ship. It's been nearly two years and I never received it.
That is terrible.

I paid not in full, so it was fully paid very late. Because of this, I think I have one of the last spots in the list. Would be interesting to have the list with Infos who received the skull already.

I never understood why the list was deleted; in other runs the list stays there and will be updated with payment Status or shipping Infos or tracking no.

peter74 Hi Peter, first of all you are out from 2022. Still remaining 7 skulls to ship, if you are so sorry you could become happier and help me building the skulls you have got in your hands.

Thanks, Mike

I don't have a dog in this hunt (thank goodness) but just curious as to who's run this is? It sounds like it started out as Peter's. Mike offered to help. At some point Peter had to leave due to issues? Now you two may have worked something out financially so I do not know. It just seems that this is one strange run. Especially since Peter is still active on the forums yes washes his hands of this.

First of all, the post you wrote in which I'm no longer in the project is dated 2021 and not from 2022, pay more attention, yes I started the work because I wanted to make the skull but I was only able to do it because Michelle proposed to do it with me, otherwise I would never have been able to make it happen. As far as the financial side is concerned, I would like to point out that I didn't get a dollar from this work and furthermore when I offered to help finish the job, I was told no.

Please, don't go on...you didn't take a dollar? Because five skulls are not money? I told no because when you built the first skull for the first collector you made a really bad work and i am containing my words saying bad work.The point is that you are sorry but you were payed with skulls and you did nothing.I understand that we stopped our friendship, but be a man! It's better that you continue your silence, you have got three years to post something but you wait untill my work is almost done.Thanks Peter as always you are a braveheart.

Look, it was you who removed me from the project, you liquidated me with those yellowed essay molds and you who undertook to give the skulls to everyone within a certain time, if we are here talking after 3 years of it's certainly not my fault!

This will be my last post with you, probably you didn't understand. You removed yourself from the run because you were not able to build the skulls in the right way that was the only thing you would have to do. So, I had to make all the work alone and go on trying to save my reputation. All people can see that you are so sad but you are prolific on RPF. I don't make a project run every month, I was focused to finish this run only. All collectors that read the entire post know the difficulties I had first with covid-19 and then with a stupid russian war.
If the skulls you received are so bad, you can resend them to me and I will build them for the remaining people on the list. I will take care of them and they will become very well-made skulls.

I have no problem giving them back to you if you want them send me a courier and I'll give them back to you, but since they are my "liquidation" and you use them to make them to those who have already paid you pay me the value I owe

Eh no dear Peter.. you forgot that we were in partnership with Peter pan's sword too and I participated finding the metal brass material that you needed and that you said me you weren't able to find. I also prototyped 1 aluminium sword and 1 brass sword. I want to remember you I received no parts, I received no "liquidation". You are really an unbelievable person. Please, stop writing because I can go on with other things. I don't understand why you started to fight against me when you are in fault. If you want, as you already know, you can leave the skulls to the "ferramenta". (Naturally when your boss will say you to go to Chioggia to sell the fishes) It is better that we close our communication here, I hope you'll agree.
Take care, Michele

Ah yes Peter Pan's sword that I thought of, created and made and that you came to tell me ... "and but I thought of making it too" and then as always for a quiet life Peter's idiot74 he wanted to involve you... I think that instead of going around a lot it would be better if I gave the people waiting here some training on those who are waiting... in the meantime I'm doing my "humble" job

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back