Limited Run Crystal Skull 1:1 - LIMITED EDITION - OPEN LIST!!

peter74 Hi Peter, first of all you are out from 2022. Still remaining 7 skulls to ship, if you are so sorry you could become happier and help me building the skulls you have got in your hands.

Thanks, Mike

I may be reading this wrong, I understand english is not everyone's first language of course, but if you're saying there are only 7 skulls left to ship, I am very glad to hear this, as I am 6th from the bottom. I hope you have an easy time of it.

Just giving this thread a poke. Hoping there's some good news. New indy movie coming out, and this thread is kind of all I've been thinking about.

Can we have some sort of update list please… I am one of the last remaining and have paid in full… Please give us some sort of ETA.

Remembering back when I paid in full like...

1688653930364.png

Hello to everyone!
Finally I restarted to cast the skulls and I am going on to assemble them. See the attached image.

I want also to inform you that I will assemble a skull that is not "perfect", so stay tuned because when ready I will post it and the first person that will reply to my post could have that skull.

After these skulls that I am currently making, I will need to make one to sell on eBay or Etsy. Unfortunately I need to buy materials to go on with the production.
Hope you understand that I can't effort the remaining run with my personal money.

Thanks, Mike

He has it on his Etsy site : Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull 1:1 Scale - Etsy

Same skull and materials... Other than this special one has a magnetic doubloon included (and magnet inside the skull)...

It would seem that this listing is no longer active… Does that mean it sold?

Does that mean production will commence again as promised?

Bump. This is the first time I'm writing in this thread, I just wanted to state (until now I hadn't) that I paid for the skull two years ago and I'm also waiting to receive mine.

Well, I think it's game over. I don't think that anyone will get anything. There are no comments, no progress, no news or just one word about the skull. At this point I consider this run dead and the money is gone... Sad but true... :confused:

Well, I think it's game over. I don't think that anyone will get anything. There are no comments, no progress, no news or just one word about the skull. At this point I consider this run dead and the money is gone... Sad but true... :confused:
There was only what? 6 or 7 people left? I’m holding out hope but given the last from the maker was an argument with what looked like a work partner, things don’t look bright.

Who is still missing a skull ? Let's see how many of us are still waiting... obviously this wont cover those on lists elsewhere...

1. Shpider

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back