Unlimited Run Dark Matter Props - One Stop Claw Shop - Metallic, Bone, & More - Still taking orders

Re: Metallic XO, X23, TW-DOFP, & Daken Claws - Open Run

I see that TW design is getting more popular from looking at all those orders. Good stuff. When's the new bone claw design out for arrival?

Payed for claws on July 15, received shipping confirmation on July 17, and received the claws today (July 19). Super impressed and extremely happy with the product!

I see that TW design is getting more popular from looking at all those orders. Good stuff. When's the new bone claw design out for arrival?

Yeah, a little bit since you see them in the new DOFP movie but I would say I have seen a bigger spike in the bone claws. Selling from my Etsy store. Here is a sneak peak at the new bone claws and the masters of the new Jr bone claws. I will have more hi-res images in a couple days courtesy of my wife. We are doing a photoshoot soon.

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=E649A0303AAA2CC6&id=E649A0303AAA2CC6!5395&v=3

Payed for claws on July 15, received shipping confirmation on July 17, and received the claws today (July 19). Super impressed and extremely happy with the product!

Thank you. I am glad that you are pleased.

Last edited:
Re: Darkside501st's Wolverine Claws Run

Hey Mike, great work. Actually, great work on all your stuff. I know this an old post but saw the pic of the mold and was wondering... what is the time frame from: put together mold, mix and pour resin, demold. I'm sure by now you have more than one mold but what's the approximate "turn around" time? Thanks, ww

The link is broken :/

Hit Ctrl + f5 on your keyboard and try again.

Hey Mike, great work. Actually, great work on all your stuff. I know this an old post but saw the pic of the mold and was wondering... what is the time frame from: put together mold, mix and pour resin, demold. I'm sure by now you have more than one mold but what's the approximate "turn around" time? Thanks, ww

The resin takes about 15 minutes to cure and it takes about 10 - 15 minutes to prepare the molds. We have a lot of molds now so we can make several claws at the same time which reduces the overall average of time per claw. If you just had one mold then you would be looking at about 30 minutes per claw depending on what you do to prepare the molds. That can vary by preference.

Thanks. I have made a number of sets for my kids and nieces/nephews out of PVC and have it down to a science with a good metal template that I can grind right up to and with the finish sanding takes me about 15 minutes each. Then of course there's painting but you can do them all at once, so that isn't that time consuming. I was asking because if I made too many more, I would have to figure out which is the most time efficient method, even considering the cost of silicone. 20140523_171208.jpgAlso, no one else seems to have the problem I have of not being able to get my knuckles through the wires, so I really appreciated seeing your solution to that, being the square wire and being able to take apart the paddles and "install" them on your hands fairly easily, 20140723_100521.jpg although I added a further stabilizing feature of the 90 degree turned of the wire into the hole in the back of the paddle. Again, thank you. I wouldn't have taken that extra step of cutting the slots in the paddle if I hadn't seen someone do it with, as your logo says, Designed With Ingenuity."

Thanks. I have made a number of sets for my kids and nieces/nephews out of PVC and have it down to a science with a good metal template that I can grind right up to and with the finish sanding takes me about 15 minutes each. Then of course there's painting but you can do them all at once, so that isn't that time consuming. I was asking because if I made too many more, I would have to figure out which is the most time efficient method, even considering the cost of silicone. Also, no one else seems to have the problem I have of not being able to get my knuckles through the wires, so I really appreciated seeing your solution to that, being the square wire and being able to take apart the paddles and "install" them on your hands fairly easily, although I added a further stabilizing feature of the 90 degree turned of the wire into the hole in the back of the paddle. Again, thank you. I wouldn't have taken that extra step of cutting the slots in the paddle if I hadn't seen someone do it with, as your logo says, Designed With Ingenuity."

Yup, I do the same 90 degree bend on the end of my wires:

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=E649A0303AAA2CC6&id=E649A0303AAA2CC6!4210&v=3

Last edited:

Ahha! That way you can get all the stability out of the geometry without the square wire. And that is why you are a prop maker and I'm a writer....who has a nice shop to goof around in. Cheers and thanks for your time. ww

Ahha! That way you can get all the stability out of the geometry without the square wire. And that is why you are a prop maker and I'm a writer....who has a nice shop to goof around in. Cheers and thanks for your time. ww

Yeah, I still use the square wire though. It bends nicer than the round wire does.

Yes, This is an unlimited run you anyone can order anytime they want. I am always offering these claws. I am producing them constantly.. ;) I got your PM and responded.

I'm interested in a TW - DOFP Wolverine Claws, Am I still in time?

Yeah, a little bit since you see them in the new DOFP movie but I would say I have seen a bigger spike in the bone claws. Selling from my Etsy store. Here is a sneak peak at the new bone claws and the masters of the new Jr bone claws. I will have more hi-res images in a couple days courtesy of my wife. We are doing a photoshoot soon.

Thank you. I am glad that you are pleased.

Those look AMAZING. They almost look fossilized.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back