Unlimited Run Star Trek: Picard, Away Jackets, Now Taking Orders!

Omg omg omg omg. Just got a shipping notification for my jacket! Pips from Black Sea just shipped today too. I'm so excited!!
1000012454.jpg

Fansets has just redone the badges too to add the furrow down the delta section....I ordered a magnet and a pin, so I'll try them out to see which one works best...I suspect the magnet will still be a touch too weak with the leather thickness, but maybe the pins will go through with enough depth there? Will see....

I don't think they changed the size of the badge, so it's still perhaps a touch small? But I have no issue with that so ordered both....Your mileage will vary!

Fansets has just redone the badges too to add the furrow down the delta section....I ordered a magnet and a pin, so I'll try them out to see which one works best...I suspect the magnet will still be a touch too weak with the leather thickness, but maybe the pins will go through with enough depth there? Will see....

I don't think they changed the size of the badge, so it's still perhaps a touch small? But I have no issue with that so ordered both....Your mileage will vary!
It also looks like they changed the color of the bars to almost black which wasn't really necessary. I held off until I see what some people are receiving. Let us know.

It also looks like they changed the color of the bars to almost black which wasn't really necessary. I held off until I see what some people are receiving. Let us know.
Shall do! Yeah, might have been the light? Although, actually, I found out that when the old pin falls off, it also breaks into two pieces, so you could just take the one off the other if they changed the backing piece colour....Wouldn't take much to split it....I glued mine with superglue, which seems to hold it fine...

My jacket arrived yesterday and was waiting for me when I got home from work. Pips from Black Sea arrived today. Timing was perfect. I can't wait to find an excuse to wear this. Everything about it looks so good.
It's comfy, the lining is fantastic, the details are incredible.
The only suggestion I MIGHT have would I'd be cool if there was a pocket in the lining where the Combadge goes. The pips hold really well through the collar, I'm not worried about it at all. But the Combadge area is thicker and may pose more of a gamble for magnets. But I'm gonna experiment and see what I can do.

Thank you so so much for the incredible work, the community input/engagement and the crazy fast shipping.
This product really speaks for itself...

1000012507.jpg
1000012508.jpg
1000012519.jpg

Edit: I also forgot to ask.. What kind of leather did you decide on in the end? Really I just want to know how worried about rain I should be. I want to wear it all the time now (like out tonight) but it's gonna rain a bit
Do I need to keep it out of the rain?

Last edited:
My jacket arrived yesterday and was waiting for me when I got home from work. Pips from Black Sea arrived today. Timing was perfect. I can't wait to find an excuse to wear this. Everything about it looks so good.
The only suggestion I MIGHT have would I'd be cool if there was a pocket in the lining where the Combadge goes. The pips hold really well through the collar, I'm not worried about it at all. But the Combadge area is thicker and may pose more of a gamble for magnets. But I'm gonna experiment and see what I can do.

Thank you so so much for the incredible work, the community input/engagement and the crazy fast shipping.

View attachment 1734639View attachment 1734640View attachment 1734641

Edit: I also forgot to ask.. What kind of leather did you decide on in the end? Really I just want to know how worried about rain I should be. I want to wear it all the time now (like out tonight) but it's gonna rain a bit
Looks fantastic. Mine was supposed to arrive on 8/30 but FedEx said there was no address on the package; I gave it to them and it never showed. Now it's apparently back at the delivery center. Hopefully better luck today. Which combadge did you decide to go with? I'm holding out to see the new Fansets one but I feel I'm just going to end up pinning a good one on and be done with it but I only want to do it once.

View attachment 1734639View attachment 1734640View attachment 1734641

I'm not working for the shop, so don't take me at 100% accuracy, but it feels like very thin lambskin....I wouldn't worry about a light rainfall, but I would perhaps worry about the colour leaking out onto white clothing etc...So it's maybe not best to get it soaked through....Just a quick shower though? Lamb is fine with, and there shouldn't be a huge worry of shrinking at that level too...I suspect it's chrome tanned too which should help in the rain a touch too, but again, don't expect any leather to enjoy being soaked to the core...

IMG_2219.jpeg

Couldn’t be more pleased...I think you boys nailed the blue BTW. I remember seeing the original first time and this/these make me smile :). For those that asked me, this is approximately 4400K indirect daylight. No additional lighting or flash. I know we are all obsessed about color lol.

Last edited:
2 things; First, I'd appreciate anyone's comments on the best badge they've found so far. I haven't found many makers turning out good product right now. Second, I personally would like to remind everybody (NOT targeted at this thread) that this product is NOT a plastic or pleather cosplay piece or a TV screen costume; It is a real-world functional lambskin jacket with a PIC S3 Field Jacket interpretation. This personally-fitted, non-mass produced work of art doesn't require hype or explanation of cost. There will bound to be dozens of versions out in a year's time but likely none that rival what we all, Jameel Ur and Zlurpo collaborated to produce. Thank you for listening. LLAP.

Last edited:
IMG_2877.jpeg

The new badges arrived! I got two, one magnet and one pin, and I’m using the pin version here, seems to work fine.. I’ve pushed the pins through, and there’s enough pin to lock in, although I’ve added a touch of superglue to bond the thing more solidly..

Also, if anyone was worried about a colour change on the pins? It doesn’t seem to have happened? They’re the same colour or so very close that you’d not notice..
IMG_2883.jpeg

View attachment 1736862

The new badges arrived! I got two, one magnet and one pin, and I’m using the pin version here, seems to work fine.. I’ve pushed the pins through, and there’s enough pin to lock in, although I’ve added a touch of superglue to bond the thing more solidly..

Also, if anyone was worried about a colour change on the pins? It doesn’t seem to have happened? They’re the same colour or so very close that you’d not notice.. View attachment 1736863
thanks man!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back