Limited Run Darth Maul TPM screen accurate lightsaber prop

Nope - I'm in the States, but just trying to help organize a mass shipping thing if that need arises for the foreign guys.

Thanks for your help! What I still don't understand and I really hope you guys will not take that the wrong way, but I think it would be much easier and cheaper if the rods where included in the saber shipment as buying one separetely with additional shipping cost has to be automatically more expensive.
Maybe I'm mistaken and it's possible to source some in europe or to use a metric one and rethread the parts that need to be.

Thanks for your help! What I still don't understand and I really hope you guys will not take that the wrong way, but I think it would be much easier and cheaper if the rods where included in the saber shipment as buying one separetely with additional shipping cost has to be automatically more expensive.
Maybe I'm mistaken and it's possible to source some in europe or to use a metric one and rethread the parts that need to be.
Also interested in this as I’m based in Ireland and need to go about sorting this too.

maybe an M10 rod will do as it's probably just very slightly different and might require a very light re-threading. If someone has experience with that, maybe they can tell :)

I agree it will probably add more cost to the buyers having separare shipping, but that is how Dan is setting it up to work. What would probably be the most complex but cheapest route at thos point is to have someone on the European side of the Atlantic receive a large single shipment from someone in the US of many rods and then that person disperse them to individuals.

Also, if one has the means to source the proper rods and threadpitch over there, he or she should go that route probably unless it is grossly out of a reason cost. Still, if anyone in the EU knows of a place that carries the propper rods and threadpitch, they could mention it here and help others to locate rods already in the EU.

Yeah for sure - an EU source (maybe something in GB where they still use imperial measurements?) would be ideal. If not, willing to try and making something happen. But yes, it would likely be sending one mass batch over and the going from there. Or not. We'll see when we get there.

hi was it ok to have a 3rd one please . as I can only see my name twice on the list so was just making sure if it was ok or was I to late .?

Hello all,

Not to late. I'll update the list tonight. I'm expecting the emitters in a couple weeks, but it's a new shop, so I'm not certain.

Yes on the OWK and Qui-Gon. Though I'm not exactly sure what form I'm going to go on those. I want to do something unique.

Dan

Personally, I think “accurate” is unique enough, but that’s just me. ;)

Hello all,

Not to late. I'll update the list tonight. I'm expecting the emitters in a couple weeks, but it's a new shop, so I'm not certain.

Yes on the OWK and Qui-Gon. Though I'm not exactly sure what form I'm going to go on those. I want to do something unique.

Dan

Definitely looking forward to these!!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back