Limited Run Darth Maul TPM screen accurate lightsaber prop

Talked to my hardware guy today - I confirmed I can get 3/8" threaded rod in custom lengths. While I'm not entirely sure on the length it sounds like it would be in the $3-7 range per piece. Just wanted to throw that out there for when the time comes.
Could I buy one from you for my staff?

Let's wait and see how things shake out. I'm happy to help be "the guy" for that but I'd prefer one massive shipment to a member overseas that then re-distributes over there. I'm not very familiar with international shipping, but we'll come up with something for everyone for sure :D

Let's wait and see how things shake out. I'm happy to help be "the guy" for that but I'd prefer one massive shipment to a member overseas that then re-distributes over there. I'm not very familiar with international shipping, but we'll come up with something for everyone for sure :D
I’m in the states, no international shipment needed sorry, I should have clarified.

Even better - I don't wanna clog up this thread too much but yeah, if I end up ordering a billion of these guys I'll even ship to US people - why not :D

How about this so we don't keep derailing this thread - once the run is complete I'll work with Anakin Starkiller to get the measurements, get one for myself for testing purposes to make sure the length is good, then open an interest thread for a couple weeks. That will give time for people to reply and get on the list, and then I can do one massive order. I'll do US shipments individually but I'd like to do one large batch over to an EU member and then have that person re-distribute those if I can get a volunteer. Sound good?

Is this run going to start before March 19th? I'm going to be out the entire month starting that day and I really don't want to miss this run. Anyway I can pay in advance to keep my spot and order?

Did anything ever end up happening with these? I had thought they were set to be done by now since we were just waiting for Chinese New Year to wrap up

maul end cap (1).jpg
maul end cap (2).jpg
maul end cap (1).jpg maul end cap (2).jpg maul end cap (1).jpg maul end cap (2).jpg maul end cap (4).jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back