Star Wars Darth Vader AHN V2 clamp cards - vintage red leds.

Buy now for 170 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
1713199085555.png
1713199092092.png

I have some red leds left , should be enough or 3-4 boards.

These are real vintage leds that are pulled from Ti calculators of the same generation as the well-known Exactras.

Boards are from Slothfurnace. I currently have some blank boards - 2 blue and 1 from each of the other colors.

I'm offering this as a built to order - let me know what color board you want and I'll solder the LEDs in a day or two and send you a picture of the completed board, and you only pay if you like it. In case I'm out of boards for your prefered color - I can order one from Slothfurnace for no extra cost for you, but of course it will take little more time.

Price is $170. Shipping in US - I recommend USPS small flat rate box for 9$ for the extra padding. Contact me for other options.

Yes would love a blue board with red leds for my v2, I have a original mpp flash with black side bars and need this to finish it off so that would be great if you can sort me out thanks.

do you have enough of these for quite a few or mostly out of leds?
I'm almost out of good leds. I should have enough to complete the 4 boards that are already ordered, but probably not enough to take more orders. I'll update once I'm done with the 4.

I was lucky pulling the last batch of leds - only broke a couple of them, so I can do another 2-3 boards if there's interest.

What calculators specifically were the LEDs pulled from?
There are several Ti models identified to have them. Search the forum for V2 leds and you'll should find the tread. Mine are pulled from couple of these models that I could find back then. I can't exactly pin each set of leds I have left to the model, but they are from one of those models for sure.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back