Interest DaveP’s Luke RotJ V2 / Obi Wan ANH Motorised Stunt Prop-Replica Run (Sign Up Closed)

Most Definitely Interested! Either the Full ROTJ Kit or the Complete ROTJ with Commission, still trying to decide between the two. Either way I'd add a straight emitter.

In for a full ROTJ kit, and possibly a full commission

***EDIT***

In for the Complete ROTJ V2 (Including Commission) - £504.60

Last edited:
Hi Dave, excited for this run mate. Please put me down for one commission if possible, just not sure if i want the ANH or the ROTJ at the moment.
Thanks mate

Wow! What a Lovely sight to wake up to! :love:

Over half way already, you wonderful people!

The list should be up to date now.

I'll get a spreadsheet started to keep track of everyone's preferences. (y)

Thanks again everyone!
You are the man, Dave!
Thank you very much for your effort!

All the best from Italy
Enrico

Hi Everyone. Thanks again for all of your orders so far.

I'm just putting the spreadsheet together now....

So... the 10X ROTJ commission slots are now full (which happened faster than expected!) There are some maybes too. This is just an interest thread at this stage though, and orders could very well change before the run goes ahead.

My thoughts on the commissions were that I would limit to 10X of each and dedicate a month and all of my time in to getting those finished. I limited the numbers as I didn't want people to have to wait more than a month for their commission.

If people are happy to wait until I've finished this first batch, I'd obviously be happy to take on more. I must warn you though, that it could be a long wait.

So if you'd like to express an interest in one of the commissions, please continue to do so by all means. I'll assign a number to each commission based on first come-first served and then, when the time comes to go ahead with the order I'll be able to give a fairly accurate timeframe. (y)

Hope that sounds ok to everyone.

There are still slots on the First batch of ANH commissions. I'll post again to let people know if/when we spill over in to a second batch.

Thanks again to everyone for your participation in the run!

All the best and MTFBW!

Dave

Hi Dave, amazing work once again!

If I understand correctly, I would be able to get separate parts without a full kit as long as they're not third-party?

If so, please sign me up for a dented emmiter, cone knob and stunt blade.

Hi Dave, amazing work once again!

If I understand correctly, I would be able to get separate parts without a full kit as long as they're not third-party?

If so, please sign me up for a dented emmiter, cone knob and stunt blade.
Hi Angelo,

That's correct. Separate emitters/pommels/Cone Knobs are fine. I just didn't want to be seen as re-selling other people's products (even though no profit is being added).

I should probably clarify that in the thread actually. You don't have to order the full Base kit in order to get an emitter/pommel/Michell Cone Knob.

Or stencils come to think of it.

Thanks, Angelo!

All the best,

Dave

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back