Done / Completed --delete

<<Looks like a cast of a Goncz/Claridge Hi-Tec S9 Pistol with some futuristic modification to the noisy end.>>

Awesome. Thanks!

Last edited:
I decided that my Jack Deth pistol should be beat up and tough like Jack Deth himself. It looked pretty good as it was, but there were some places where I had to super glue and epoxy it back together after I dropped it and broke the top piece. I decided to hide the imperfections by giving it a weathered and worn look.

20210531_064111.jpg

20210429_163243.jpg

This is an awesome-looking prop. I can't afford to get one but I wanted to thank OP for posting. I might try making a cheapo version someday.
Thanks!

I don't really print these any longer anyway. (I don't' run a shop or business, so only print if/when I have supplies on hand for other projects.)

I've been on a kick this past year replicating slightly obscure hero scifi firearms and have been thinking of modeling up a kit for Jack Deth's future pistol from Trancers. It would have a transparent barrel and I would try to give it a moving trigger with hollowed out areas for electronics.

View attachment 618339

***EDIT for Aug 5th***
Jack Deth pistol kit final cost: $315 shipped. PM if you want one. (A "finished" copy, painted and ready, is $575.)

Trigger will be an electric pushbutton (included) and the kit is hollow for those that want to add electronics (you'll have to arrange some kind of battery door or cut a port for a recharge socket). Grey parts will be done in grey professional grade engineering resin, while the tube will be brushed steel (real metal, not resin) and the emitter will be printed clear.

Here's an overlay I did BEFORE final tweaks. You have to take into account some lens distortion, but overall it works.
View attachment 1324368

And an "almost done" buildup, with mild weathering as per the original:
View attachment 1333539
yes please

yes please
This run was over years ago and I’m not printing any projects at the moment or in near future. So if you were looking for a kit, I can’t help, sorry for that.

I might be willing to sell my own personal copy of the blaster though. Send me a PM if interested.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back