Unlimited Run Deluxe Tron Disc Retrofit Kits

I'm still offering completed discs, (though I only have 2 left). I also have kits available for those who already have their own disc and want to upgrade it themselves. My mold for the outer ring has shrunk over the years making it harder to stretch around the disc. They don't stick out quite as far as they used to as you can see in this purple/pink disc below:

purple%20pink%20disc_1.jpg

I'll be making a new mold for the outer rings soon.

Just finished another disc for a client. It has an orange inner ring and an amber outer ring. Here are a couple pics in different lighting:

orange%20disc.jpg

orange%20disc2.jpg

Also . . .

For a limited time only I'll be offering a teal/aqua color for the first time ever!

Here is a quick pic of the lights in the disc. I just loosely threw them in there to see how they looked. The disc hasn't been put together as you can tell.

aqua%20disc2.jpg

interested in possibly getting two discs completed if possible looking for a sam flynn and quorra if still avaliable please let me know along with prices :)

interested in possibly getting two discs completed if possible looking for a sam flynn and quorra if still avaliable please let me know along with prices :)

Yup, still available. Send me a PM for price options.

Is the amber disc using outer rings from a new mold? they seem to be looking allot better than the pink one previously posted.

I had to stretch the heck out of it to get the outer ring to fit. I'll post here once I have the new mold finished.

The rings are turning out great. No more stretching them to fit! I cast them a little larger this time so fitting them onto the discs is a breeze.

20150521_222307.jpg

20150521_222229.jpg

20150521_222203.jpg

Hi soul, I bought one through your website in February, paid, but do not see my name on the list and have not received one. Can you help me find out what happened? I can email you the paid confirmation if necessary

- jasekam

The rings are turning out great. No more stretching them to fit! I cast them a little larger this time so fitting them onto the discs is a breeze.

Great News!
I'm glad there is no longer a need to stretch it out. It made me want to change the batteries less and less, ahha
I'm probably going to be getting one or two kits to make two Rinzler discs. My Sam and CLU discs are doing great!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back