Dexter

Is anyone able to whip up a replica of the 2LOT parking ticket from Season 6 (beyond my skill level...)?

2LOTFront2.jpg

2LOTFront.jpg

2LOTBack.jpg
I'll see what I can pull off. If you happen to find any other screen caps please post them. I'll let you know when I come up with something solid.

Those are the best views on the DVD, but if there's any other views you need, let me know what you're after. :)
And if you need ANY screencaps from any of Season 1-6, let me know. :)

Well, it appears Season 8 might not be the end after all. In an article in today's Los Angeles Times:

"Although Nevins [David Nevins, Showtime's entertainment chief] had said earlier that the network's veteran drama 'Dexter', with Michael C. Hall as a forensics expert who moonlights as a serial killer, would conclude after two more seasons, Nos. 7 and 8, he admitted that the series could last longer. 'I'm still going to leave the door open,' said Nevins, calling this season a 'game-changer' as Dexter's half-sister, Deb (Jennifer Carpenter), who heads up the police squad where her brother works, learns about her sibling's secret life."

Or it'll depend on whatever other series' Showtime has on their roster in two years. If Dexter is their only hit show two years from now they'd probably think twice about ending it.

Thanks to the most recent episode, we now have a great reference shot to use for our Dexter ID card photos. Since I know this was the biggest sticking point of self-made IDs before, we now all have an accurate photo ID image.

Yeah, there have been runs of IDs made from screen used originals, BUT some of us still like doing things ourself. I didn't use any images of the available, accurate IDs to make this. All I did was skew, warp, and distort the hell out of this before doing some shading adjustments to accommodate for shadows in the scene.

I've attached a screenshot from the episode so you can see what I was working from. I was working with a 1080i source to give the best possible quality.

And here's my image ready and waiting to be used in your IDs: (It could still use a little cleanup, but I just don't have the time to give it the proper cleaning it needs)

attachment.php

-Nick

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
adding this to the collection, just trying to find a magazine with an actual spine and thats the same size. Has the front and back. As seen in season 2 when Dexter drops it on his kitchen counter top.

that's funny Rbeato, i watched the episode with that magazine last night with the copy cat killer ect looks heaps good dude!

Hi, today my id badge are ready. The size of my id are 8,5 cm X 6 cm, because I prefer a size good for my id holder..

9k47kl.jpg

Last edited:
^ Slightly off topic... but cool nonetheless.
Lol all good dude breaking bad kicks arse aswell, good work on those though :p

Last edited:
Wow! My friends and I are huge Dexter fans. This thread have given me tons of ideas for gifts for them. Thank you so much to everyone that is contributing! I will post photos of anything that I get around to making! So excited!

I have some difficult to fond a correct font for the dexter license.
The words "florida" and "the sunshine state", if you find that i can upload my version of license ;)

ok i found everything i nedd but miss a Dexter's signature..Where i find that?
Thanks

Last edited:
The dexter license is ready. I am print and now i must laminate that.
This is my version free for you.

292wav9.jpg

retro: the retro is my creation, is similar to a real Florida license the aren't only a sign of dmv director

2cib904.jpg

enjoy

Hey guys, just a heads up. I ordered the badge holder from here, Strong Neck Chain Badge Holder and 3 x 4 ID Card, and it came in with rounded edges. Everything else is 100% perfect though. Check out the way the ID sits in the holder, just like the screen cap. You can see the slit at the top and the edges on the sides.

42f990f1.jpg

7ded7ee47698f47f44d40d3709e87.jpg

Tom, I know this is super old but do you remember what "badge style" you chose in the link??

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back