Dexter

Here's a free paper prop for all the Dexter fans out there...Batista's Business Card! Same rules apply don't share it and don't sell it. PM your email for the Hi-Res Version.

vlcsnap-2014-01-11-14h18m37s129.pngvlcsnap-2014-01-11-14h17m04s117.png
Batista-Card_Low.jpg

Hi!
Only been on here for a few days! Looking to add to my dexter collection, can anyone give me some suggestions please?
I have the full knife roll with all knifes inc kill knife & saws (except the pinder/fillet knife atm)
Bloodslide box, watch, gloves, ID, scalpel, pipet, extra slides, m99 bottles & syringes in a case, trinity hammer, bowling shirt, quite afew paper props, bobble heads, dexter figures etc etc
Any other ideas etc would be great thankyou :)

So I built my Dexter badge, using graphics (seal and mug shot) found here. I don't believe I have the correct font though, can anyone tell me what font was used? And color look more black/blue.

DEXTER BADGE.JPG

I've seen the Jordan Chase dust jacket here. Has any one worked on the Evelyn Vogel dust jacket? Is there a standard sized book that was used on these?

Crave to Kill.jpg

Another request!! This was just recently sold on the Showtime site as an original prop. Has anyone made these graphics available?
Kit 1.JPG

Here's the case label that just whipped up for you along with a rebuild of the folder files Rbeato posted. I remade the Miami Metro Seal and badge so we could have clearer images. I'll post the seals and badge later for those that wanna make more Miami Metro based props. Enjoy! ...and don't share outside TheRPF (or sell these on eBay)!

- Chris
MM-Forensic-Case-Label.jpgMM-Forensic-Folder.jpgMM-Forensic-Folder-Alt.jpg

Awesome!! Many thanks!! I just purchased a case for the forensic kit. Though the show version does not have any stickers on it, I thought that it would be fun to put them on anyways. This is the box Dexter uses in season 6. It's a stack-on 19" vehicle road box, which I've read has also been used in several of the Star Trek series.

Dexter - Screen-Used - Wedding Photo

IMG_6996.JPG

IMG_7001.JPG

IMG_7003.JPG

IMG_7007.JPG

IMG_7009.JPG

Screenshots:

6.JPG

8.JPG

Dexter - Gerahmtes Hochzeitsfoto

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back