Die Cast Lighted 1/350th TOS Enterprise (TOMY crowd funded)

Shatner signed (plus a "Boldly Go!") and certified! He gave me all of 7 seconds before I was ushered away but I'm ok with that. After all, he's 93.

Also, if you haven't already done it, the dummy batteries are awesome! I don't spin the nacelles as I don't want to grind down the motor but I light them up. Now she's on 24/7!
t1.jpg
t2.jpg

Shatner signed (plus a "Boldly Go!") and certified! He gave me all of 7 seconds before I was ushered away but I'm ok with that. After all, he's 93.

Also, if you haven't already done it, the dummy batteries are awesome! I don't spin the nacelles as I don't want to grind down the motor but I light them up. Now she's on 24/7!
View attachment 1806080View attachment 1806082
Nice. Shatner is coming out my way in May. What did he charge you for the signing?? Who certified the signing?

View attachment 1806080View attachment 1806082
Please post pics of the ship and wires with dummy batts installed and links to the ones that worked for you.

I attempted this today and I don't see how it's possible without drilling into the model through both the metal of the hull and the plastic battery covers. The sensor dome on the saucer won't even go on with the tiniest wire imaginable poking through because it's so tight. You might be able to get the dish to go on with a thin wire, but again it looks as though it would require some drilling.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back