Done / Completed DONE

Let me get this straight.

The factory that made these hooks and was unwilling to take any responsibility to repair the damaged ones they sent out to us and then refused to talk to you any further when you pushed the subject, basically telling you and us to go pound sand, has now found a conscience and is now talking to you about a member here who contacted them?

With this sudden change in their integrity, do you think they would be willing to look at the damage photos of the hooks and possibly agree to do the right thing here?

First thing i asked sarednab if he maybe can get us replacement parts, his responce was impossible i closed any comunication with factory.
only trying to help to what we paid for and we did not paid for damaged hooks right?
if you close this thread i think i do not make any words against this.
good luck with all of you.

First thing i asked sarednab if he maybe can get us replacement parts, his responce was impossible i closed any comunication with factory.
only trying to help to what we paid for and we did not paid for damaged hooks right?
if you close this thread i think i do not make any words against this.
good luck with all of you.

A tilted hook is not a damaged hook... Only one member had a bump I believe. And most of us had scratches which I personally can live with. If you are the one who contacted the factory, it's still not something to do, especially if Sarednab cut every communications with them and don't want to deal with them for specific reasons. You cannot ask extra hooks on Sarednab's back because you think it's not worth what you had paid for. Once again if you're not happy, return the hook for a refund...

Guys, don't want to get too involved here,as I have'nt bought the hook from sarednab, but have followed this thread for many months. Something that is made in an overseas factory will never be perfect! I have the grail knight sword, also made in pakistan. It has it's minor issues aswell, but what you have got with this hook for the price, most of you should be content. Do you really think the screen used hook was perfect?

Hey if you have a few dents in your hooks they can be battle damaged hooks which are screen accurate as well ;-)

uploadfromtaptalk1448772565967.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Since someone contacted factory with not my permission, asking about Hook (that's a VERY bad thing for me cause this mean that guy not trust in me) I'll close every communication with this thread since the moment I have some news (IF there will be some news).

Talking with factory HE ASKED to provide HOOK!!!!!!! That's really INCORRECT and I'm really disappointed that someone contact the factory to ASK MY WORK!!!!
He asked for 5 pieces!!!

After all I done and doing for everyone I hear that! I just talk with factory that will NOT give never to anyone something designed by me!

A very sad and disappointed good bye to this thread!
Wow, this really is not acceptable!!! If this guy really asked to the factory to provide hem with 5 hooks, then I guess this should be reported to the mods here!!! This is in the same line as recasting. What do you think this guy was going to do with 5 hooks, Sell them for big money off course!

Sarednab, don't leave it with this! Report this guy to the moderators, since this is no behaviour that can be tolerated. I could have understand when the guy asked the factorty to repair or replace his own hook, but asking them to send him FIVE hooks??? Nope, that's not correct at all!

Were there 5 of us that posted our hooks and said they were off centre? Maybe thats why he wanted 5?

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Were there 5 of us that posted our hooks and said they were off centre? Maybe thats why he wanted 5?
The reason why is not that relevant. The "intellectual property" of the hooks is of Sarednab. Asking the factory that actually made them for these hooks, is on the same level as recasting, if you ask me.

Recreating straight hooks from scratch, with a tilted hook as reference, is a completely other story, but just contacting the factory for hooks, is just not done... People were banned from the RPF for far less than this...

In the words of Captain Hook himself...
bad-form.jpg

You can't get any better than a money back guarantee. Don't like it? Wait for a screen used to come up at auction. I'm sure there's more dings and dents on that one than there are on these. Oh, and good luck winning that.

The reason why is not that relevant. The "intellectual property" of the hooks is of Sarednab. Asking the factory that actually made them for these hooks, is on the same level as recasting, if you ask me.

Recreating straight hooks from scratch, with a tilted hook as reference, is a completely other story, but just contacting the factory for hooks, is just not done... People were banned from the RPF for far less than this...
I agree i was stating that 'about' 5 of us posted with of center hooks so he might have asked for 5 hooks to try sell to those that posted. I dont condone recasting at all

I'm just glad no one has taken a picture of their hook while naked! [emoji38] It's nearly impossible to take a picture without seeing your full body reflection in it.
Who says we haven't and just not posted it? [emoji6] would be pretty funny though

I had to photoshop clothes on my reflection in the hook, before posting the picture :p. But if there are female members that feel the urge to take a pic of their hook without clothes: feel free to post. If there are males with the same urge: don't bother, as far as I'm concerned :p

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back