Done / Completed DONE

9 set shipped! ALL TRACKING must be track on TNT website (except for ataru tracking cause he is in Italy and can be track on SDA website).

You can start to track it tomorrow! ;)

Tracking number is on PAGE 1, in list, beside your name!

Last edited:
Got it today and it was worth the waiting.
It has some minor things but overall it is great.
Every bullet is a piece of art.
The gun feels heavy. Did not try the mechanism.
The wood box looks very good.

Could be better would be.
-Gun does not fit good in the case. I have to use minor force.
-The cover of the bullet space is fixed negligent
-some weigth in the base of the bullets. So they would stand safer.
- the color of the gun parts differ a little bit

But overall. Thanks for the great collectible :)

Attachments

• RabbitGun01_klein.jpg
    RabbitGun01_klein.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 121
  • RabbitGun02_klein.jpg
    RabbitGun02_klein.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 124
  • RabbitGun03_klein.jpg
    RabbitGun03_klein.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 112
  • RabbitGun04_klein.jpg
    RabbitGun04_klein.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Got it today and it was worth the waiting.
It has some minor things but overall it is great.
Every bullet is a piece of art.
The gun feels heavy. Did not try the mechanism.
The wood box looks very good.

Could be better would be.
-Gun does not fit good in the case. I have to use minor force.
-The cover of the bullet space is fixed negligent
-some weigth in the base of the bullets. So they would stand safer.
- the color of the gun parts differ a little bit

But overall. Thanks for the great collectible :)

Glad you like it! :)
Just to reply to your point:
- We made it in this way cause we would be sure to have exact size and gun not move inside ;)
- the gun have the same color posted in first post and we used different color to give it cartoon looks

- We made it in this way cause we would be sure to have exact size and gun not move inside ;)

I see your point. But I would prefer a little bit more space for the gun. So it would be easier to take it out an put it in again.
For transportation it should be packed separartely like you did it too. So movement should be no problem.
But this is only a very small problem/point.

Mine arrived today too. The gun has a great weight to it. And everything was packaged very well.
@Sarednab - is there a trick to getting the lock to work? I can't seem to get mine to lock. And is the hidden serial number supposed to be hidden from the buyer too?

Everyone else - I'd recommend having a can of compressed air. The inside of the case has some tiny bits of stuff that maybe got jostled around during shipping.

Here are some quick n dirty cellphone pics.

IMG_7601.JPG

IMG_7603.JPG

IMG_7602.JPG

Love it!!! Got mine. My only gripe is the gun halves alignment and the felt-work, and maybe the finish on the box on the inner lip. I know, everybody's a critic. I LOVE that you can cock the hammer and pull the trigger and it falls or just pull the trigger for smaller, but still effective hammer movement.. That just MAKES this piece. WELL worth the wait. LOVE the dumdums too. Truly a work of art. The color is perfect for screen accuracy. Going to have the wife paint the inside of the barrel black though. I realize it was probably done for legality reasons, but going to watch the movie and do it the color of the movie.

Mine arrived today too. The gun has a great weight to it. And everything was packaged very well.
@Sarednab - is there a trick to getting the lock to work? I can't seem to get mine to lock. And is the hidden serial number supposed to be hidden from the buyer too?

Everyone else - I'd recommend having a can of compressed air. The inside of the case has some tiny bits of stuff that maybe got jostled around during shipping.

Here are some quick n dirty cellphone pics.

View attachment 770052

View attachment 770050

View attachment 770051

Lock work with no problem, just be sure to close well the box (we test every mechanism).
Regarding the hidden serial number...”it’s hidden”. It’s there but you can’t see it. It is for us to avoid recast. ;)

EDIT: I got it to work, I wasn't turning hard enough. Man I thought I was gonna break it if I kept turning.

Lock work with no problem, just be sure to close well the box (we test every mechanism).
Regarding the hidden serial number...”it’s hidden”. It’s there but you can’t see it. It is for us to avoid recast. ;)

OK can you tell me what I'm doing wrong then? I turn the key as far to the left as I can, I feel it push back a little, but nothing engages a lock.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered two of these, and this morning, before going to work, I quickly unpacked one of them. My impressions so far:

1. The bullets look just perfect! The paintjob on these is perfect.
2. The gun indeed has a nice heavy feel and looks very cartoon-ish. I don't mind the different color of the cylinder, actually. This was done one purpose and adds to the cartoon look and feel, in my opinion.
3. My gun fit's the case nicely. I don't have to put pressure to have it in there. Not going to close the lid with the gun inside, though. I want to avoid scratching the plate on the lid against the gun, and damaging the paintjob of one of them (or both).

So for what I've seen now, I'm very pleased! The only minor thing I can think of, is that the wood grain of the original box is much more pronounced than the grain on the replica box. But that's something we could see on the initial pictures Sarednab posted, so we knew this on beforehand, and I realize how difficult it is for wooden replica's to get the exact same type of wood with similar wood grain.

I did not try out the lock. I thought this was a non-working lock, so I didn't try it. Will do so this evening. So which way to turn? Clockwise to lock, counter-clockwise to unlock, I guess?

What I do seem to miss, though, is the red cork stopper. Sarednab, is that packed seperately or do I have to look between the paper cuttings?

I ordered two of these, and this morning, before going to work, I quickly unpacked one of them. My impressions so far:

1. The bullets look just perfect! The paintjob on these is perfect.
2. The gun indeed has a nice heavy feel and looks very cartoon-ish. I don't mind the different color of the cylinder, actually. This was done one purpose and adds to the cartoon look and feel, in my opinion.
3. My gun fit's the case nicely. I don't have to put pressure to have it in there. Not going to close the lid with the gun inside, though. I want to avoid scratching the plate on the lid against the gun, and damaging the paintjob of one of them (or both).

So for what I've seen now, I'm very pleased! The only minor thing I can think of, is that the wood grain of the original box is much more pronounced than the grain on the replica box. But that's something we could see on the initial pictures Sarednab posted, so we knew this on beforehand, and I realize how difficult it is for wooden replica's to get the exact same type of wood with similar wood grain.

I did not try out the lock. I thought this was a non-working lock, so I didn't try it. Will do so this evening. So which way to turn? Clockwise to lock, counter-clockwise to unlock, I guess?

What I do seem to miss, though, is the red cork stopper. Sarednab, is that packed seperately or do I have to look between the paper cuttings?

The red piiece must be inside bullet compartment, check it

Btw for lock mechanism, just close box well, push the upper part in the mechanism point and close it, it will work ;)

The red piiece must be inside bullet compartment, check it
Both cork stoppers were in the second box ;). Too bad they don't really fit into the barrel, though :(.

Also tested the locks and these work fine too. Both my guns fit the box nicely. Don't need to put pressure to put them in. I noticed that they slide in just fine if you start by puttung the barrel in first and end with the handle.

Also: my dum dums stand up just fine. They don't tip over or something (like mentioned here by someone else).

Very happy with these! Great job, Sarednab! Well worth the wait. Apart from a few small scratches on the box surfaces of both boxes, there is nothing I can think of that could be better. Again, the paintjob on the dum dums is incredible! Kudo's to the person / people who did this!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back