Done / Completed DONE

mine looks great as well. i will get some pics and feedback posted this weekend. question - the first pics show the key with a V&V tag, but the key that came with the finished boxes does not have the tag. can we get this or perhaps have a color file produced so we can create our own tag? BTW, my COA is 18 out of 35. worth the wait. thanks!!

Last edited:
mine looks great as well. i will get some pics and feedback posted this weekend.
Please also post a pic of the lid of your box. Curious to see if these "stains" in the wood are present in all boxes... The lid of Emma's box seems to be nice.. Some grain stripes, but no big discoloration like on mine :(.

will do this weekend. i know looking at mine that it does not seem to have a "stain/discoloration" on it, but it does have a wood wave on it on the top left (similar to what you have on the left side of your box).

i think the inside of yours looks cleaner than mine, but i have not tried to get all the tiny pieces of white specks out yet

Please also post a pic of the lid of your box. Curious to see if these "stains" in the wood are present in all boxes... The lid of Emma's box seems to be nice.. Some grain stripes, but no big discoloration like on mine :(.

i think the inside of yours looks cleaner than mine, but i have not tried to get all the tiny pieces of white specks out yet
A can of compressed air and vacuum cleaner will do the trick. ;) Mine was also a lot less clean than on the pictures now, but you can pretty easily clean it out...

hi guys,

after years for waiting, I finally received my set, #25/35, the revolver is super heavy & my box is in perfect condition! Great job pasquale & team!!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

hi tom,

I'm never selling my set, it's a great prop & the version I'll be doing will be quite different; my revolver will be static, cast in resin & there will be no movable parts unlike pasquale's version, I should have bought a second set when someone pulled out from the run & pasquale was selling it for like $450...

Indeed looks much nicer than any of the 3 boxes I have now :( . Bit of a bummer, to be honest... If you ever consider selling your set, when you have created your own version, please let me know ;).

hi tom,

I'm never selling my set, it's a great prop & the version I'll be doing will be quite different; my revolver will be static, cast in resin & there will be no movable parts unlike pasquale's version, I should have bought a second set when someone pulled out from the run & pasquale was selling it for like $450...
Yep, that's why I bought that 3rd set when someone was pulling out... I'll keep 2 and will sell the third one within a year or so.

I took a screenshot of the box int he movie:

vlcsnap-2017-11-18-09h24m10s821.jpg

So compared with the box of the set:

Dsc_0569.jpg

There are quite some differences, I think... The woodgrain is the most obvious, but also the lettering, for instance: in the original, the lettering is lighter than the box, in the replica it's darker... The legs of the horse are white in the original, black in the replica... The gun and the dum dums are absolutely great, no doubt about it, but the box is a bit of a let-down in my case :(... Certainly after this long wait... Anyway, nothing that can be done, I think.

If somoene with a nice box lid, that does not mind the lid having this discoloration: I'm willing to pay a fair amount for a trade (of just the box). Just let me know...

Last edited:
And FedEx delivered it to the wrong house and supposedly left it on the porch? I have requested the proof of signature from them to figure out where they left it and hopefully find out who has my $600+ prop that I waited 3 years for.

And FedEx delivered it to the wrong house and supposedly left it on the porch? I have requested the proof of signature from them to figure out where they left it and hopefully find out who has my $600+ prop that I waited 3 years for.

What???? Impossible! Signature needed. Give me in private your tracking, I’ll investigate today

Unfortunately, "siganture needed" is interpreted by some of these delivery guys as "any signature will do". I had a similar issue in the past: package was delivered somewhere, but on the proof of delivery there was just an "X" written (probably by the delivery guy himself?) and the package was gone. :(

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back