Done / Completed Done

TheRocketeer

Master Member
So I am putting together the patterns for the belt, printed off the buckle and rings already.

This will be screen accurate and fully finished.. I just have to work out sizing..accurate size is about 36" right now.

The cost to be 275usd + shipping (Shipping costs based on location)

Once I have the prototype mocked up I will post pictures

And as always a min of 10 people in to get this going.

Here is a screen cap of him wearing the belt..

Screen Shot 2016-10-19 at 12.47.42 PM.png

Last edited:
Re: GOTG Vol. 2 STAR LORD screen accurate belt/buckle/rings

Is this basically the same belt from the first movie, with a different buckle? It looks like the same design, but it seems like maybe they changed the leather and stitching color -? You always have more inside knowledge than most - what's the verdict, rocket?

It's a completely different belt, same style but everything is different on it. :)
Is this basically the same belt from the first movie, with a different buckle? It looks like the same design, but it seems like maybe they changed the leather and stitching color -? You always have more inside knowledge than most - what's the verdict, rocket?

To the top, patterns are done and the leather is cut.. hope to get it sewn up and dyed soon :) I will post pictures as soon as I have the prototype done.

Bump for interest..just waiting on the right colour dye.. most likely early next week :)

Bump.. going to do a quick dye job soon and post pics.. but it doesn't look like there is enough interest..

Put me down as interested if it helps this move along - I was gonna do this piece myself (to a lesser quality of course), but I will jump on board if it helps the run happen:)

I'm 100% interested in this if this run happens.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

OK dye came in on Friday.. now to get some time to dye it and get the printed buckles/rings in place.. I will try to get something done in the next few days :)

OK I'll put you on the list for now :)
Put me down as interested if it helps this move along - I was gonna do this piece myself (to a lesser quality of course), but I will jump on board if it helps the run happen:)

On the list
I'm 100% interested in this if this run happens.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Listed
Interested!

Got you down
Definitely interested!

On the list sir
interested!

I'll mark you down.
Interested

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back