Done / Completed Done

Re: GOTG Vol. 2 STAR LORD screen accurate finished belt **2 deposit spots left**

I'll be making the buckles and dyeing the belts this week.. let me know if your interested :)

Re: GOTG Vol. 2 STAR LORD screen accurate finished belt **2 deposit spots left**

OK I'll leave this open for the weekend.. then I'll shut it down.. got the min I needed to make a run.

I will be finishing up the orders and contacting people as I finish them in the next week or so :) thanks guys

Re: GOTG Vol. 2 STAR LORD screen accurate finished belt **Last call.. open till tues

will the parts be metal?
cold cast?
or just painted.
just wanted to know as i didnt see how these will be coming to us as :) thanks

Re: GOTG Vol. 2 STAR LORD screen accurate finished belt **Last call.. open till tues

They would not be metal. The cost would be much more than I'm charging. I did up some cold cast ones...but they are heavy and the casts are not great. Do I have decided they will be resin casts painted/finished just like the real ones :)
will the parts be metal?
cold cast?
or just painted.
just wanted to know as i didnt see how these will be coming to us as :) thanks

Hey guys. I should be sending out shipping forms tomorrow. Trying to get the spats done at the same time, so my office is full of leather and dye the last couple weeks.

Got the belt in! Love it (repainted it to more my liking) again superb build :)
IMG_1213.JPGIMG_1214.JPGIMG_1215.JPG

Oh is that so? Then I'll return it back to how it was ;) I to tried to look for stills and couldn't fine one that wasn't a hot toys figure. We all know you would know best for color matching do back to how it came it is. Thanks again

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back