eFX A New Hope Darth Vader Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to switch gears, those with molds can you post pics of the "teeth" or mouth grill area? Curious to see the lower part of the upper grill and compare angles.

Hey Juan, you know that thread?

http://www.therpf.com/f9/opinion-darth-vader-helmets-101931/

Some months ago you knew nothing about Vader helmets.

The same guys who you now attack, are the same guys who tried to help you with your questions in this thread:

The same helmets being discussed as being the better ones to get are the same ones you attack now in this thread.

If you think the eFX is the holy grail now ...its ok. If you have the opinion Gino's word is more worth than that of others guys who are into the Vader thing since many years.....ok.
If you think Gino is such a great character just because he was involved in the making of this helmet, not knowing all the things he has done in the past.....ok

BUT please have a little more respect for some people here. You just becoming personal in nearly every post. If you dont agree with made statements and dont believe some arguments here its one thing but making one silly comment after another is not expedient.

Just think about it;)

So would you want me to bow to your highness?:rolleyes
How do you learn, by osmosis?

As a difference, im not at all bashing any of the other helmets, they are awesome, everybody knows that, thats not the point.

I appreciate any of you who help anyone, not only me, but dont come and put it on the table as if i ow you anything, come on, my opinion at this point its built by the fact that some people just come and start saying that what has been said in here is a lie , but they do not show the truth.

Sorry if my opinion is strong and you think im being personal, i wont apologize, i dont think im being personal since i dont know any of you but some peoples attitude towards the eFX helmet is obvious,and you saying that im being personal proves my point (and others) that you like yourselves look like a martyr, im not talking about you personally.

If you like to talk about the C scar, i dont think this is the place
But here:
http://www.therpf.com/f12/darth-vader-anh-c-scar-discussion-thread-114744/#post1658862

I dont dislike anyone, thats not even the point, but why people have the need to come and say that everything that has been showed to us as evidence is a lie?.

Last edited:
So would you want me to bow to your highness?:rolleyes
How do you learn, by osmosis?

As a difference, im not at all bashing any of the other helmets, they are awesome, everybody knows that, thats not the point.

I appreciate any of you who help anyone, not only me, but dont come and put it on the table as if i ow you anything, come on, my opinion at this point its built by the fact that some people just come and start saying that what has been said in here is a lie , but they do not show the truth.

Sorry if my opinion is strong and you think im being personal, i wont apologize, i dont think im being personal since i dont know any of you but some peoples attitude towards the eFX helmet is obvious,and you saying that im being personal proves my point (and others) that you like yourselves look like a martyr, im not talking about you personally.

If you like to talk about the C scar, i dont think this is the place
But here:
http://www.therpf.com/f12/darth-vader-anh-c-scar-discussion-thread-114744/#post1658862

I dont dislike anyone, thats not even the point, but why people have the need to come and say that everything that has been showed to us as evidence is a lie?.

... te va a seguir atacando, es mejor que dejes que se vaya solito...de todos modos no va a entender...un abrazo Juan¡¡¡¡

So?...i only see pics of a Darth Vader costume, and pieces...what is your point???...i dont see concrete evidence of the real UK casting or so...dont try to impress me with your cute pictures of your fan costume and display....:love

lol. That won´t be neccessary. Do what you can or can´t do. Open your eyes, or look away. Read my thread more careful or don´t. From my point of view, there´s no need for me that you have to be impressed by my Vader.

I´ve made the mold and casts of the TM helmets myself. I´ve seen the master in person. I will show you some pictures if you say "please".

Some of you self-anointed Vader experts really are a bit too big for your britches and palpably over-proud of yourselves.

You do know your stuff. That's great. You put in the time and effort to analyze (and over-analyze) this stuff. Good for you. But when you start talking down and condescending others, any respect ends right there. Have some perspective. You're uber-nerds, not brain surgeons.

Ha, someone from each side telling me my opinion is wrong. Go figure.

I haven't seen any real discussion for several pages now. All there has been are personal attacks.

Some of you self-anointed Vader experts really are a bit too big for your britches and palpably over-proud of yourselves.

You do know your stuff. That's great. You put in the time and effort to analyze (and over-analyze) this stuff. Good for you. But when you start talking down and condescending others, any respect ends right there. Have some perspective. You're uber-nerds, not brain surgeons.

I agree.
I also hope it will be heard and understood by the one you mean:thumbsup

lol. That won´t be neccessary. Do what you can or can´t do. Open your eyes, or look away. Read my thread more careful or don´t. From my point of view, there´s no need for me that you have to be impressed by my Vader.

I´ve made the mold and casts of the TM helmets myself. I´ve seen the master in person. I will show you some pictures if you say "please".
:thumbsup

:lol:lol:lol...oh yes???...well,... thats what you SAY...¡¡...i´ve seen God in person, i dont have the chance to made a mold of Him....:lol..is the great thing of this thread...Is full of funny liars¡¡¡....Oh, by the way....

...make me laugh again..."PLEASE"?????:lol:lol:lol:lol

:lol:lol:lol...oh yes???...well,... thats what you SAY...¡¡...i´ve seen God in person, i dont have the chance to made a mold of Him....:lol..is the great thing of this thread...Is full of funny liars¡¡¡....Oh, by the way....

...make me laugh again..."PLEASE"?????:lol:lol:lol:lol

That laugh goes to your account, mate.:love
About liars - You won´t find more until it comes to a Vader thread.
Funny jokes like yours for example makes time shorter, until we have the EFX lid in hands.:thumbsup

okay, I´ll check my photos of me making the TM helmet run.

I don't get it....we're here to discuss the minute details of Vader's helmet and to compare new discoveries with past helmets, i for one, love these discussions.

To the few who have dipped in and raged about our obsessive behaviour, and complained about the elitism and secrecy that exists surrounding Vader lore.....please go read another thread. Don't moan about us.

No doubt when folks start receiving their Efx lids, there will be more detailed discussions....i look forward to it!

Rich

Why in some ANH scenes does the Vader dome look glossy and Others matte?.
Im talking about how i remember it, i havent analized it but on the conference room it looks matte and on the Tantive very glossy.

I like the Death star look better, matte looks great, though i see thay the eFX will look like the Tantive.

Yeah it may but keep in mind those scenes were filmed with a panoramic lens and the fact that the film was not shot in HD to begin with so I fail to see how Blu Ray will show better images.

Sorry, I felt this needed to be addressed. The film was shot in 35mm which is substantially HIGHER resolution than standard 1080p hi-def. So yes, you would be able to see much more detail as numerous good blu-ray releases have proven. But you'd see more if looking at an actual 35mm film frame blown up.

Just got a Limited. Really didn't think I would be able to afford one.

Why in some ANH scenes does the Vader dome look glossy and Others matte?.
Im talking about how i remember it, i havent analized it but on the conference room it looks matte and on the Tantive very glossy.

I like the Death star look better, matte looks great, though i see thay the eFX will look like the Tantive.
It reflects the surrounding environment. Tantive is brightly lit with white walls. The conference room is dark and muted grey walls. Or they could have dulled it down, as they did with threepio too in some scenes, as he was reflecting too much of the crew. That's a possible explanation.

To the few who have dipped in and raged about our obsessive behaviour, and complained about the elitism and secrecy that exists surrounding Vader lore.....please go read another thread.

How about people just stop behaving like self-important twats? Wouldn't that be easier and better for the boards?

That laugh goes to your account, mate.:love
About liars - You won´t find more until it comes to a Vader thread.
Funny jokes like yours for example makes time shorter, until we have the EFX lid in hands.:thumbsup

okay, I´ll check my photos of me making the TM helmet run.

...im sorry man, ...heat of the moment....i apologize....:angel

Just got a Limited. Really didn't think I would be able to afford one.

It reflects the surrounding environment. Tantive is brightly lit with white walls. The conference room is dark and muted grey walls. Or they could have dulled it down, as they did with threepio too in some scenes, as he was reflecting too much of the crew. That's a possible explanation.

The room where i will put my eFX is very low lit,and the light comes from a lamp bounced to the white ceiling, there are no directional lights.
So it would look like the Death Star?, awesome!

Sorry, I felt this needed to be addressed. The film was shot in 35mm which is substantially HIGHER resolution than standard 1080p hi-def. So yes, you would be able to see much more detail as numerous good blu-ray releases have proven. But you'd see more if looking at an actual 35mm film frame blown up.

Off topic, but is it true that the BR versions will come only on 1.66 aspect ratio?, and not anamorphic?
I guess they shot SW 2.35 anamorphic, i read somewhere thats not what we will get.
Also, are the BR versions the one where the Boba Fett voice was changed to suit Jango Fetts voice?, i hope not, i think the original voice was key to its legacy.
Hope they finally give us what we want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back