eFX A New Hope Darth Vader Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear Lord.

honestly, are the clan people taking turns?, waiting in line?, because its weird that one leaves the thread and another one comes repeating THE SAME AND THE SAME AND THE SAME.

Could you please show evidence?, pictures, im not saying you dont have them, show them please.

I really thought the C scar thingy was done, we are stuck on an eternal loop.

Yes, as I mentioned, I can: I made pictures of the faceplate master and the mold that became part of the TM helmets. I´d like to share 2 of them with you.

Off topic, but is it true that the BR versions will come only on 1.66 aspect ratio?, and not anamorphic?
It was shot in 2.35:1, so that would be an odd aspect ratio to release it in, imo. And anamorphic is not dependent on the aspect ratio, but simply how the transfer is made. Unless I'm missing something!?

It was shot in 2.35:1, so that would be an odd aspect ratio to release it in, imo. And anamorphic is not dependent on the aspect ratio, but simply how the transfer is made. Unless I'm missing something!?

But if they release it full screen, one third of the actual image will be cropped isnt it?

Yes, as I mentioned, I can: I made pictures of the faceplate master and the mold that became part of the TM helmets. I´d like to share 2 of them with you.

That's a nice picture, but where's the picture of the original TM stripped,
because this isn't it. Pictures of the original is what we all want to see not
the fixed, modified version.

... te va a seguir atacando, es mejor que dejes que se vaya solito...de todos modos no va a entender...un abrazo Juan¡¡¡¡

DARTH CHARLES, English is the official language of the RPF and is stated in the CoC.

Please understand that this is the only language you are allowed to use when posting.

Thank you for the pics.
One thing that was asked before:
What phenomenon do you think makes the screen used Cscar touch the lower cheek line, but on the pic you show the scar doesnt touch that line,
Could it be lighting?, because i over exposed the Tantive screen cap and it seems the C scar does begin on the low cheek line.

OK, this definitely looks like the whole cheek has a massive amount of paint on it toward the edge which would make the c-scar area the actual cheek before paint was applied. Which would mean it's not in the helmet mold.

Again, just as i said before I think it was someone who touched the paint before it was dried.

Thank you for the pics.
One thing that was asked before:
What phenomenon do you think makes the screen used Cscar touch the lower cheek line, but on the pic you show the scar doesnt touch that line,
Could it be lighting?, because i over exposed the Tantive screen cap and it seems the C scar does begin on the low cheek line.

that´s because it´s more an S that a C and it depends on the lightning and ankle. If you look closely, you see that it begins from the lowest edge of the cheek.

You guys need to realize this is a picture of the TM after
it was fixed and modified.. The picture Gino posted is of
The original Un-photoshopped TM after the paint was stripped.

That is a pic of a reworked TM casting.
You can tell because the tubes on the original TM are broken off and on that pic they have already been restored just like the re-worked cheek area.

Just do a comp of the pic of the stripped down TM pic I posted earlier with the pic that Trap Joe posted and you can see it has been altered plain as day.

You can tell because the tubes on the original TM are broken off and on that pic they have already been restored just like the re-worked cheek area.

Just do a comp of the pic of the stripped down TM pic I posted earlier with the pic that Trap Joe posted and you can see it has been altered plain as day.

+1 :thumbsup

Only the tubes were recreated. Not the C-scar. I´ve seen the faceplate in all it´s states. That Picure of Gino is a photoshopped one.
Believe whatever you want and be happy.

Last edited:
Finally some on topic posts. Thanks for posting those pictures Joe. Great points of comparison along the timeline of that piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back