eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

I saw a Scout Helmet recently. I think it was the EFX clean version as it seemed to have the larger gap around the top. Even with that I thought it looked amazing.

However, not convinced I’ll ever get my order from EFX.

AAAAAAAAAAND here we go:

1575753164241.png

Can't say people weren't warned about eFx. Same BS we've seen with the Scout Trooper.
Shawn

LFL - Does it have any pull on previous projects due to licensing and copyrights?
If yes, can they help with the scout helmet fiasco?

Upon asking, not much can be done about the scout helmets, as those weren't LFL mandates and are just passion project from EFX's end.
The licensing teams are busy with bringing the Child (Baby Yoda), scout helmets are not priorities it seems.

And....there's $800 down the tubes. At this point, even if EFX were to complete and deliver the Legend helmet, I can't imagine it holding a candle to the RS, of which I already own two. So, realistically, what would I do with the EFX? An inferior product, delivered so late as to approach criminality, and no resale value, and really bad memories.

Solution: EFX/Bryan, how about you donate my $800 to a charity of MY choice?

Sorry to bring the bad news.
But, LFL just doesn't care much about these replica companies, as they only target a niche market.
Big accounts like Hasbro are another story...

That is very sad and pathetic to come from LFL. Makes me not want to buy licensed anything anymore.

That's boarder line criminal allowing these companies to steal money.

That's boarder line criminal allowing these companies to steal money.

Actually, it is criminal. Depending on the state, there are different terms for the same thing, but with the amount of of money they ran off with, we'd be talking felony charges. But, at this point, statute of limitations would have run out. From this point, the best that can happen is that people simply warn others of doing business with eFX.

Shawn

But, LFL just doesn't care much about these replica companies, as they only target a niche market.

Well, that says it all. LFL don’t give a flying **** about it’s fans as much as the company they allowed to steal hundreds of thousands of $’s from. Because they don’t make LFL millions? If they did they would care more? LFL can **** off too as far as I’m concerned. What a bunch of wankers. [emoji849]

too bad we don't have this statement in paper-form with a trace to the license guy. The anogos lawsuit could use that information since disney is dragged in, too.

After more than five years waiting for paid goods you have to read something like that. Unbelievable that something like that is possible. The last update was from November 2018:

November 10, 2018

First, I want to personally thank you for your continued patience and support in regard to the delays associated with the Legend Edition of our Scout Trooper helmet. Rest assured that we are still working diligently on the manufacturing of the helmet.

Due to significant quality hurdles, we were forced to change vendors and are now working with a vendor who we are confident can manufacture our helmets to our standards. Although production has not begun yet, but we are working with the new vendor as quickly as possible towards that goal.

Please expect to get periodic updates as we get closer to shipping the helmet, which is on track to be shipped in the first quarter of 2019.

Our (obsessive) dedication to producing the most accurate, quality representation of the original prop is the root of this extended delay, and we take full responsibility for that!

We apologize if you received this emailed in error!

I thank you once again for your continued patience.
Thanks!
Bryan

If LFL doesn't seem to take a vested interest in the replica companies, how much of a deadline will they enforce for the release of the Mandalorian helmet? Also assuming they want the Dark Side Rey lightsaber to be done soon.

Any lawyers here that could chime in on statute of limitations with something like this? Im just genuinely curious, thankfully Efx doesn’t have any of my money.
I recall its normally 4-6 years depending on the state, but I seem to also recall a clause existing that said time can be extended if knowledge of the crime was only recently discovered, which Id think would line up here quite well with the broken trust angle

What a trashy and classless response....

This is NOT directed to you Dr. No.... but you've hinted/strongly represented that you are somehow related to or work in some way with the LFL folks... so this is only directed toward whomever at LFL and Disney supplied this response to you.

If this did come from someone there, can you confirm... im sure the anovos class action lawsuit team would find this interesting to say the least.

I'll be getting my RS Propmasters weathered Scout helmet to match the helmet that appears on the vintage Kenner Biker Scout card soon. Can't wait. Gave up on these efx cowboys years ago.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back