Farscape Props

Is the firewall grenade going to have brothers and sisters?
Please?

It has however I don't want to get in trouble with the new seller rules that have been instituted here. If I read them right it should be ok to say that I should have copies of both the full part and just the top for the vidchip viewer up on Ebay soon as long as I don't link to them directly. Mods, if that's wrong feel free to edit this post.

IMG_7260.jpg~original

Got my firewall grenade painted up:

I went back and got some more screencaps. Turns out they had at least 3 made up.

I also finally got a pulse pistol.

Dunno why it took me so long. I picked up a Wilco kit from a member here a few months ago and it's finally been warm enough to paint. My arsenal is growing!

IMG_7334.jpg~original

Hey there, I am looking at doing a whole D'argo outfit. have been google searching for any pics of his outfits/qualta blade/ and good hi res-shots of his face and other prosthetics . If anyone has any useful links/ pics/ or anything else that could help me along it would be greatly appreciated.

One thing I noticed about the official Qualta Blade prop that was sold - I guesstimated the blade itself was about 3 inches too short. I believe the grip and blade detail was accurate though. Maybe they copied a stunt Qualta?

Just something to keep in mind if you use pics of the prop for reference.

I gotta show off my two latest purchases. These are the same style (NOT original screen-used) Mambo Loud shirts used in Farscape. They were kinda hard to find. The designs are named like artworks. The first is the one worn by Harvey, named 'Lost Weekend'. The second is named 'Pineapple Octupus Vacation' and is the shirt worn by John Crichton in the first 20 seconds of the first episode. Been looking for this one for a long time. :)

Attachments

• IMG_1995.JPG
    IMG_1995.JPG
    450.9 KB · Views: 98
What size Lost Weekend did you get and how does it fit? I keep looking at them but the biggest I can find is Large and I'm just not sure if I want to pull the trigger on a shirt that's a little small on me.

I lucked out and found an XL. About the fit - it is my size, but I haven't worn it yet.

OK, I just tried it on. Fits somewhat loose, like a Hawaiian shirt should. It's approximately 50-52 inches around at chest level. I'm about 46-48 inches in the chest (couldn't find the tape measure). I don't know how that would translate to a large, but I believe it would be too small on me. It is 100% Rayon, so no shrinkage issues.

I was having such a hard time finding one, I thought about rebuilding the design and having it printed so I could make my own (as if I would have time to do that).
:)

well I took the time to track down the original bottle a couple of weeks ago and decided to knock out the Tarbik Grenade with working electronics... thought you all might get a like it...20151030_151154.jpg20151031_163839.jpg20151102_232618.jpg20151104_183410.jpg20151104_185938.jpgtest electronics.jpg

I embedded 3 magnets on each side so it super locks onto any surface and then added the blinking LED and switch.

Nice! I'm still not sure if the Unleaded bottle is shaped slightly differently from the Fuel bottle or not as I've never gotten both in the 3.4oz size. The 1.7oz is definitely different with a more pronounced curve.

IMG_0501.jpg

Either one is hard to come by these days. Nice work on the extras, I've yet to make a "functional" one myself.

Jack, I noticed the curve seemed slightly different even on the 3.4 oz that was why I altered it to match the screen used one... it wasn't off by much and was easy to alter in my finished prototype that I then cast (with the holes for the electronics and the magnets... I would HATE to have to alter every one I make to fit that it would get tedious after time...LOL

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back