Farscape Props

Actually she had it from the start of season 4. I've got a bunch of screencaps if anyone's interested. ;)

Ooh I am!

I'm working on a season 4 Chi costume and I have pulse pistols, but I really didn't want to bother making myself a holster to attatch to the belt if it wasn't the right gun for the outfit.

Jason--yep! We are! ^_^

A friend of mine does an amazing John Crichton costume and he actually is the proud owner of the Wormhole Weapon chair from the PK wars. He bought it at auction at the Burbank 'Scape con...for $150. Lucky SOB hahaha.

outstanding Screen caps on the Pistol! very nice indeed! I love how the barrel suddenly appears by the middle of page of your caps. lol

I always wondered about this pulse pistol (is it a Nebari weapon?) I'd love to get my hands on one!

Jackdoud thanks so much!

Yeah I still can't figure out for the life of me what on earth the gun base is...probably because I know absolutely nothing about guns. :lol I think I know more about blasters than I do about real guns.

I always figured it was totally custom. The only 'found' guns I recall in Farscape were the ocasional water-blasters for alien weapons.

I always figured it was totally custom. The only 'found' guns I recall in Farscape were the ocasional water-blasters for alien weapons.

Yeah, many of the earlier one-off alien blasters and a few of the later "group" blasters were converted waterguns but for the most part they scratchbuilt stuff on the show.

My Props for Farscape

1) Pulse Pistol
2) Comms Unit from RPFer Pilot
3) Patches IASA and Farscape 1

APT003.jpg

Well all I have now is just some comm badges from Pilot which I still need to paint up and put together (anyone have any tips on what to do for those?).

Had a pulse pistol but had to let it go. Now that I have the complete series I really want one again since I've always liked the design. Will probably get a Wilco model one again since there going for about $28 shipped on ebay for the kit.

Well all I have now is just some comm badges from Pilot which I still need to paint up and put together (anyone have any tips on what to do for those?).

It has been so long since I painted mine I really cannot remember what colors I used. I know they were all Testors MM Acrylics. Bronze or maybe it was brass is one and I think Scarlett Candy or some such was the other.

I did the back in SC ?? Then bronze/brass on the front. I dusted the bronze/brass with some of the back color. Used bronze/brass dry brush over the SC ?? color for the center recessed part of the comms. Two rivets and done :)

Have a standard DRD and 1812 (the kit from way back). Will see if I can lay my hands on some pics.

Doc

Ugh, yeah... I'm spoiled by Star Wars I think. :lol

I have a nice comms badge that I really should take pictures of and put up. I love it, but it's basically solid pewter that's been either painted or plated, the mesh in the center isn't an actual screen so it detracts slightly. Still, it's got nice weight to it and is looks metal.

Does anyone have a brake down of what water guns, where used? (episode, brand, model, etc.)

Of course. :cool I've been slowly trying to collect them but they're all old and some are rare so they only show up infrequently on ebay.

My info list is on my home computer but I have pics in my photobucket and can remember most of it off the top of my head.

Super Soaker Force 3 Storm 1500:

Used in season 4 by the aliens in "Crichton Kicks" and "A Prefect Murder"

Super Soaker SC400:

General blaster used by Natira's security forces in the Shadow Depositry

Super Soaker XP40:

Used by the Zenetian Pirates and in "A Prefect Murder"

Super Soaker XP70:

Base gun for the chronite injector that armed the bombs in the transport pod that blew up Scorpi's gammak base in the last episode of Season 1.

Speedloader 1500:

Used by Rorg in "Till the blood runs clear"

Speedloader 1000:

Used by Rorf in "till the blood runs clear"

Super Soaker SC600:

Background gun used in "Coup by clam"

Supersoaker CPS 1500:

About a dozen of them were used to make an alien bar in Season 4

I've got screencaps at home I can post tonight. ;)

Of course. :cool I've been slowly trying to collect them but they're all old and some are rare so they only show up infrequently on ebay.

My info list is on my home computer but I have pics in my photobucket and can remember most of it off the top of my head.

Used in season 4 by the aliens in "Crichton Kicks" and "A Prefect Murder"

Super Soaker SC400:

General blaster used by Natira's security forces in the Shadow Depositry

Super Soaker XP40:

Used by the Zenetian Pirates and in "A Prefect Murder"

Super Soaker XP70:

Base gun for the chronite injector that armed the bombs in the transport pod that blew up Scorpi's gammak base in the last episode of Season 1.

Speedloader 1500:

Used by Rorg in "Till the blood runs clear"

Speedloader 1000:

Used by Rorf in "till the blood runs clear"

Super Soaker SC600:

Background gun used in "Coup by clam"

Supersoaker CPS 1500:

About a dozen of them were used to make an alien bar in Season 4

I've got screencaps at home I can post tonight. ;)

WOW! you never fail to amaze me. :)

Some of those are actually really cool looking guns. I'm going to have to start looking for some of them, at local yardsales, and thrift stores. (and of course ebay too.)

I really like thase two

Speedloader 1500:

I forget the name of the aliens on the water planet in PK wars, but their guns looked kind of like super soakers too. (but I could be wrong.)

PK wars is the one thing I haven't gotten around to capping yet so they very well could be.

I really want to find a speedloader 1500 as well, I've always liked Rorg's gun. I found one site that supposedly can get new ones in box still but they charge around $80. Speedloaders of any kind are pretty rare and impossible to search for directly on ebay as all you'll get is revolver accessories. I did manage to get a 1000 over the summer for $5, the only other one I have so far is a knock-off XP70. The problem is most of the auctions are for collectors new in box versions, most people don't sell busted ones. Your best bet is to do a daily broad search for "water gun", sort by date posted and hope to spot one in a general lot. :unsure

Ok, here's the screencaps for the various watergun based props.

Super Soaker SC600, "Coup by Clam" soldier gun:
Bountyguns53.jpg

Supersoaker SC 400, guards weapons in "Coup by Clam" and "Liars, Guns and Money":
Bountyguns85.jpg

Additional pics: http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q185/jackdoud/Farscape/Random Guns/Coup by Clam - Shadow Depot/

Supersoaker XP 70, Cronite Injector:
Bountyguns60.jpg

Additional pics: http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q185/jackdoud/Farscape/Random Guns/Injector/

Trendmaster Storm 1500 Cyclone Force 3, Grudeks and "Prefect Murder":
PDVD_017.jpg

Additional pics: http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q185/jackdoud/Farscape/Random Guns/Klingons-Prefect Murder/

Supersoaker XP 40, Zenetian pirates and "Prefect Murder":
Bountyguns39.jpg

Additional Pics: http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q185/jackdoud/Farscape/Random Guns/Zenetians-Prefect/

Speed Loader 1000, Rorf in "Till the Blood Runs Clear":
Bountyguns124.jpg

Additional Pics: http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q185/jackdoud/Farscape/Random Guns/Rorf/

Speed Loader 1500, Rorg in "Till the Blood Runs Clear":
Bountyguns135.jpg

Additional pics: http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q185/jackdoud/Farscape/Random Guns/Rorg/

Super Soaker CPS1500, Bar parts in "Thanks for Sharing"
BarSuperSoakers1.jpg

If anyone can ID any parts on any of these please post them up. :cool

Last edited:
That's funny, some of the ones I liked the best in there original form, I like less as they where done up as props, and some of the ones I like the least as water guns, I really like done up as props. :lol

I think the one I'll be looking for now is the Super Soaker SC400. It looks kind of lame as a water gun, but I like the way it looks all done up for the show, and I love "Liars, guns, and money" And, other then a nifty new paint job, it doesn't look like they did much else to it. :) (I love found props, especially easy ones. :) )

I think the one I'll be looking for now is the Super Soaker SC400.

Yeah, I've been keeping an eye out for those. I figured it'd be easy but they're surprisingly hard to come by. I'm pretty sure they just replaced the resevoir with one of those aluminum camp bottles they used everywhere else on the show. A paintjob and an aluminum stock and you're done. :cool

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back