Fathom Events

It is fun sending this image out to friends or mentioning it to people at work, only discover so many people absolutely *LOVE* these movies.

Its like we need a secret handshake or something.

Yeah, there's something about Miyazaki stories that just make them so endearing. He's right there with Walt (back when Disney was Disney) as far as making groundbreaking, memorable animation films.

Yeah, there's something about Miyazaki stories that just make them so endearing. He's right there with Walt (back when Disney was Disney) as far as making groundbreaking, memorable animation films.
Instead of the complete raging ass-cancer that they make now.

They have re-released The Wrath of Khan at least 3 times that I recall, The Motion Picture 2 times, and The One With The Whales once…

When are they going to do Search for Spock? I haven’t seen that one since I was a kid back in 1984. I would love to see it on the big screen, again.

C998F0FA-54E5-41E3-8705-E71F66B19065.jpeg

They have re-released The Wrath of Khan at least 3 times that I recall, The Motion Picture 2 times, and The One With The Whales once…

When are they going to do Search for Spock? I haven’t seen that one since I was a kid back in 1984. I would love to see it on the big screen, again.

View attachment 1688030
Looks like our best shot is the 40th anniversary next year. If they don't re-release it then, they're never going to.

Just show them all in order. Everybody happy.

Man those Shin Kamen Rider showings were not as wide spread as Ultraman for some reason. I really don’t understand Toei.

Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S. was one night only too. It'd be nicer if they gave us some flexibility.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back