Firefly - 1:6 scale Mal Reynolds sculpt

Just my luck. Is hit with a snow "storm" - advisable not to venture out in it - so that may affect my plans for the weekend. Really hope it doesn't. I'll let you know.

Yup. Snow, snow, snow... well... it's better now, so I might be able to go shopping for supplies during the week. Really hope they get some of that snow cleared away as it is messing up my plans. :angry

I'm sorry to have to inform you all that this project is currently been put on hold due to health issues getting in the way. I am unsure when I will get back to work on it, but I'm really hoping soon. :(

Sorry guys. :cry

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NoHumorMan @ Feb 28 2007, 10:58 AM) [snapback]1428695[/snapback]</div>
I'm sorry to have to inform you all that this project is currently been put on hold due to health issues getting in the way. I am unsure when I will get back to work on it, but I'm really hoping soon. :(

Sorry guys. :cry
[/b]

No worries, the things we want to do often have to take a backseat to the concerns of real life. It's more important to be healthy :)

Thanks guy... though, am still sorry... would really have loved to see this finished and shiny sooner rather than later... but it's not only this one getting the axe, atm... it's all my projects... :cry

Dude, I'm sorry to hear that things aren't well. I'm in a similar situation with some music stuff right now - having to drop all my projects just because sometimes "life" gets in the way.

I wish you well.

Thanks. May try to see if I can get some work done next week or the following weeks, but no promises. Things are basically not going well here. :unsure

Feeling a bit better these days... the doc's figured out what was wrong this time and hopefully now I can continue treatment... crossing fingers.

Am really trying to get you an update on the molding, but so far I have no clue how to do it without damaging him in the process. :cry

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NoHumorMan @ Aug 26 2006, 09:30 AM) [snapback]1307379[/snapback]</div>
First crappy picture of my progress so far:

the head on a stick
[/b]

I'm sure that Adelai Niska would be happy with just that :lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(USSCassiopeia @ Mar 22 2007, 10:25 PM) [snapback]1445750[/snapback]</div>
I'm sure that Adelai Niska would be happy with just that :lol
[/b]
:lol You're one sick puppy. Cool.

Small update: Got the head primed... and these are the best shots I managed to get at this time... will post some better ones later. :thumbsup

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dr_slurpee @ Mar 23 2007, 05:15 PM) [snapback]1446347[/snapback]</div>
Are you still planning to un-charlie sheen him? ;)
[/b]
Yup. Once the first cast has been made - cannot work on the master, due to its construction, and I would hate to ruin it. If I get this molding stuff figured out, then I'll be one happy camper. :lol

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back