Interest Firefly Mal Pistol Kit - Detail Parts

It's a thread documenting the build of a prop. YouTube videos are even better! I remember seeing these a while back but didn't know you finished it

Just saw this for the first time and I was wondering if the "resin" version was still on the cusp of being available???

Molds are about 1/3 complete and all parts have been printed. Still need to finish them and prep for molding.

Will have a moving trigger, fixed hammer, removable magazine, and the cylinder will swing out and spin. Or at least will have the option to.

20200824_191221.jpg

I'm hoping to have kits ready inside of a month.

Not sure on price just yet.

Molds are about 1/3 complete and all parts have been printed. Still need to finish them and prep for molding.

Will have a moving trigger, fixed hammer, removable magazine, and the cylinder will swing out and spin. Or at least will have the option to.

View attachment 1340465

I'm hoping to have kits ready inside of a month.

Not sure on price just yet.
As long as it's not high enough that the Wife wants to "surely" kill me we should be "okay"!!!

Hello, courious to know what the status is for this project, has it been put on hold again? Prefer metal (Brass/Steel/wood). That said, the resin parts in the photos look amazing, and I'm very interested in picking up one of these kits.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Is this build still going? Stil very interested in a metal version at what Jacose called a non-divorce inducing price point. I've been trying for years to get a 47A without success!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back