Interest Firefly Mal Pistol Kit - Detail Parts

Also, does anyone know who this is:
The prop looks like a knock off of a Sidkit.
The Model&Prop replicas are indeed recasts of Sidkit models, and other people’s work too. Sidkit Mal pistols are no longer made (a final run of 20 was made in 2015 and sold here on the rpf) but this guy keeps churning out shoddy recast copies. The guy who does Model&Props is Michele Fornasiero and the original Sidkits are made by Michele Posanza. They are both Italian and it doesn’t help that the M&P guy is also called Michele. In fact he even had a page on his website claiming to be Siderio’s original partner and pretending to be making Sidkits. Be very wary of this guy and his recast models.

Thanks for the update DrewSmith007 and the info userd1402! I have a Sidkit and was eyeballing the M&P noting the similarities. Man, the barrel even appears "bent" on his cast. Anyway, I can't wait to see what Drew makes!

Thanks for the update DrewSmith007 and the info userd1402! I have a Sidkit and was eyeballing the M&P noting the similarities. Man, the barrel even appears "bent" on his cast. Anyway, I can't wait to see what Drew makes!
I have a couple of Sidkits, one whole and one in pieces, but this project is really whetting my appetite. Especially with it’s accurate ‘Taurus’ innards.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back