Firefly/Serenity

I have some paperprops I saved during the last couple of years and for the most part have no idea who the original maker was, would it be ok to post them here? All the files were available for everyone back when I saved them.
As long as they were offered to the membership via a post in the prop forum you can post them (as opposed to someone having sent them to you for private use). Just please mention in the post that you do not know who originally created the prop.

Last edited:
Sooo ... I am not the maker of the following paperprops and unfortunately do not remember who was. Not 100% sure if these were posted on the RPF, but I didn't get them via E-Mail so they must have been publicly available. If you created one of the following files and want me to take it down just shoot me a PM and I will do so ASAP.

I also have the first page of the ships papers. Whitefall sent a link to this revised version (he reworked it after the Companion with better reference came out) to everyone who purchased his papers (before he worked for QMX). However the link lead to another prop forum where the file seemed to be available for everyone. Is it ok to post this one as well?

5093153.gif

5134392.jpeg

5172423.jpeg

5223595.jpeg

5253560.jpeg

I had just downloaded some chinese character fonts then used translations from babelfish (I know not very good, but seeing as they were all single words for the most part I figured it would be pretty safe) then pasted the chinese words into Illustrator and chose the chinese font.

Does anybody have the t-shirt graphic from "the Message" they'd be willing to share? Id like to make an iron transfer for a Halloween costume. It would go great with the cunning new hat my wife knitted for me :)

Does anybody have the t-shirt graphic from "the Message" they'd be willing to share? Id like to make an iron transfer for a Halloween costume. It would go great with the cunning new hat my wife knitted for me :)

There was an interest thread not too long ago for this shirt, not quite sure what happened to it.

Re: Map from Serenity

Cool! thanks for posting this. :thumbsup It'll make a nice addition to everyone's 'verse map collections!

Re: Map from Serenity

Tabloid, maybe? I can't recall. The original was crappy bond paper, around tabloid size.

Does anyone have a list (or an idea) what paper props were in the visual guide? I've never seen a copy of it, and I'm wondering what's in there...

Does anyone have a list (or an idea) what paper props were in the visual guide? I've never seen a copy of it, and I'm wondering what's in there...

Not a lot in the way of paper.
Mostly hand held stuff, but some bigger props too.
A flying ambulance for instance.

I started on a "Old McBrayer" label... still not finished (I'm still in search for the right "seal of kentucky". I've got the Text, but the right artwork is still missing and I still not found the time to re-draw it myself :( )

but here is a small preview:

norm-4907278bc6e37-FireflyTV2002.jpg

oldmcbrayerprev6s.jpg

I'll change the color to fit the original, when evereything is done. I hope can finish this during the holidays.... it's more than a half year since I started to work on it oO

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back