Limited Run First Batch Shipped! Joel Miller/Pedro Pascal Watch - The Last of Us - HBO Show Replica

D1CF101A-08A3-45CD-98D7-E5A315A373F2.jpeg
26545488-DBA9-4146-8025-6E46D4A61A99.jpeg
(From Episode 2)

Attachments

• FFCEC86A-1A08-4D14-8D79-76105ADD13D9.jpeg
    FFCEC86A-1A08-4D14-8D79-76105ADD13D9.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Really want this thing to sell, because I know people are looking for this, so I decided to lower the price $50 across the board. Completely understand that not everyone can afford these! But I want to be able to actually afford to keep making these.

Hi, I saw your comment on reddit, which led me here (I've never heard of RPF before). How would I contact you to buy one? Where would it ship from? Also, how fragile would you say the watch is?

Also received my watch, and agree, it looks great! If I had to be nitpicky, there are a few small bubbles in the watch "glass" if you look closely, but they don't detract at all from the overall look of the item and are hardly noticeable amidst the cracking and scratches in the glass. The included insert that details the history of the watch is a cool touch, though mine was a little beat up courtesy of USPS (they smooshed the corner of the box).
I'm hoping my daughter really enjoys it as a birthday gift next month. So she has a cool way to display it, I have ordered a small "tactical" plastic case from Amazon that looks a bit like a mini Pelican case that I plan on spraying with a FEDRA logo and weathering so it looks like something Joel could have swiped from a checkpoint.

Had a few small issues with the movement on my watch. Immortalverse was very responsive in replying and getting it taken care of. I think rough handling by the carrier(s) during shipping had a lot to do with it, but long story short, after a pair of trips across country, the resin "glass" was making very slight contact with the second hand, causing the movement to bind up. Some very light heat from a hairdryer on low and gentle prying with a dental pick to pull the "glass" back just a hair resolved the issue, and its been ticking away for several days now. Because the glass does have some flex to it, I would recommend using a watch press to put the back on during battery replacement as well, since its tough to snap in with your thumbs. I'm a cheapskate, so I 3d printed a little ABS ring to support the bezel/case instead.

While the daughter was out of town, I took the time to whip up the FEDRA box that I'll be gifting the watch to her in. Nothing fancy, but I like it better than a regular old gift box. Just some simple acrylic dry brushing and a wash that I wiped most of away, with a "bloody" thumbprint or two. While I wanted the FEDRA logo to make an appearance, there was simply too much loss of detail when scaled down to an OAL of only about 3 1/2", so I opted for text only.

1695666795949.png

FedEx just dropped it off and I'm over the moon how good it looks. Thank you!
Any thoughts on how I can hide this until my son's birthday in December ?

Hmm. I honestly wouldn't know how! I did find that there's a pull out piece of fabric that hides the access point to my old Kia's brake lights in the trunk. There was a nice amount of space back there. hahaha

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back