Done / Completed Flash ring

Re: CW Reverse Flash/Flash ring

I'm in for both 14K. Awesome stuff you're cranking out here. [emoji6]

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested in the Flash ring, polished brass in the new year. Would you be able to offer the flash ring without the red background?

Aeric

Down for 2 :)
I'm in for both 14K. Awesome stuff you're cranking out here. [emoji6]

Reel

Down for one.... yeah like I said in the post if there is enough interest we could do that as an option..
Interested in the Flash ring, polished brass in the new year. Would you be able to offer the flash ring without the red background?

Aeric

So just to clarify, for the flash ring the red background is the default, and if there is enough interest you would offer it without the red background?

Thanks,
Aeric

No by default its gold/brass if there is enough interest we could offer a colour enamel at an additional cost..like I said in the first post :)
So just to clarify, for the flash ring the red background is the default, and if there is enough interest you would offer it without the red background?

Thanks,
Aeric

Yea. Got to have the red on the flash ring for sure.

Reel

No by default its gold/brass if there is enough interest we could offer a colour enamel at an additional cost..like I said in the first post :)

haha Okay, sorry I must have misread it. Well definitely put me down for the Flash ring in all brass with no red.

Thanks,
Aeric

Looks great! ;)

OK got you down for some red :)
Yea. Got to have the red on the flash ring for sure.

Reel

Sounds good..down for one
Interested in a flash version in brass

Ok no red..
haha Okay, sorry I must have misread it. Well definitely put me down for the Flash ring in all brass with no red.

Thanks,
Aeric

OK so we have a print off my home printer, here are a couple pics. I will open this up as a sales thread and start taking payments this weekend.

These are the resin printed ones, with a quick clean and sprayed gold.. which is what you would get if you buy the resin/display ring

base_resin.jpgBoth_rings.jpgScreenshot.jpg

Last edited:
Re: CW Reverse Flash/Flash ring **first print Post #11**

Please go ahead and jot me down for one Reverse Flash and one Flash, both gold plated.

My only question regarding the print is about the texture of the depressions on either side of the lightning bolt. Will you be able to replicate the unsmoothed, satin-looking texture in the depressions?

Just Pmed u I'll take a resin painted I'm on a budget right now to many good things to do

Can I sign up for the 14k Gold Flash Ring? I'm working on a Flash Cosplay this year.

Counted :)
Count me in for one Flash ring, polished brass

Just Pmed u let me know thanks

On the list :) and yes it will be smooth. Those prints are just from my home printer. The actual castings will be from wax.
Please go ahead and jot me down for one Reverse Flash and one Flash, both gold plated.

My only question regarding the print is about the texture of the depressions on either side of the lightning bolt. Will you be able to replicate the unsmoothed, satin-looking texture in the depressions?

Ok we are just tweaking a few things to get a more accurate ring. :)
Just Pmed u I'll take a resin painted I'm on a budget right now to many good things to do

Yes you can :) on the list
Can I sign up for the 14k Gold Flash Ring? I'm working on a Flash Cosplay this year.

Will do.
Sign me up!

Ok on the list for a flash ring :)
Definitely interested in a Flash Gold Plated.

Thanks Rocketeer. Much appreciated. I've purchased some work from Bimmer and he's absolutely amazing. Pretty excited to see both of your work.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back