Done / Completed Flash ring

Re: CW Reverse Flash/Flash ring **first print Post #11**

So happy to see such a quality product being made for fans, by fans.

Thanks for your support guys. We are tweaking the model...or it's been tweaked. Printing right now. Once it's done and cured I will take some more pics. Trying to get this as accurate as possible. And not just throw out something that kinda looks like the prop :)

Thanks Rocketeer. Much appreciated. I've purchased some work from Bimmer and he's absolutely amazing. Pretty excited to see both of your work.

So happy to see such a quality product being made for fans, by fans.

OK so here is a quick render of the new model.. A few changes, some subtle, some a bit more obvious :) When I get the new prints painted I will take pics of that.

Now that we are happy with the model we will be contacting everyone who showed interest today/tomorrow for payments so we can get these started :)

ReverseFlash_New.jpg

So crisp and clean. Amazing work

Reel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: CW Reverse Flash/Flash ring **New model Post #23**

All PM's/emails sent out. If you want in on this run please PM me or post here. This weekend will be the deadline :)

Love Bimmer's work! It still saddens me that I couldn't get a full set of Lantern rings from him, but my finances weren't in order at the time.

I would like a polished brass Reverse Flash ring, size 9.25, please :)

PM sent.. :)

Love Bimmer's work! It still saddens me that I couldn't get a full set of Lantern rings from him, but my finances weren't in order at the time.

I would like a polished brass Reverse Flash ring, size 9.25, please :)

Anyone else? We will be doing the order on Monday and would need payment and info before then :)

Wonderful work as always! Put me down for a gold-platted Ring. :)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back